Infinity War Will / should Nicolas Cage return as Marvel's The Ghost Rider AKA Jonathan Blaze?

Eddie Dean

Jokerfied
Reaction score
Will / should Nicolas Cage return as Marvel's The Ghost Rider AKA Jonathan Blaze in Marvel's Avengers: Infinity War Parts I & II?

No he won't. No he shouldn't but if he did. Imma be 100% honest, I wouldn't care at all. It'd be the most meh moment in the history of Meh for me.

Nicholas Cage should return playing Nicholas Cage, who in the MCU has Avengers membership with no explanation or context at all.

Nicholas Cage should return playing Nicholas Cage, who in the MCU has Avengers membership with no explanation or context at all.
After credits scene:

Nic Cage and Luke Cage sit in a dinner.

NIC CAGE: Nice name.

LUKE CAGE: Thanks.

Nic Cage winks, zoom into his eyeball. Freeze frame.

[YT]wHo43B6nu60[/YT]

Where is the "Hell no!" option? Is it experiencing the pain of eternal guilt, or is it peeing fire?

Definitely not. He doesn't fit in. I think he is a pretty awful actor

He was bat*** crazy, especially in the sequel. Similar acting would be hilarious in Infinity War, so no thanks.

Where is the "No, it would just confuse people we need a new actor to play the role" option?

I would like to see characters like Ghost Rider and Blade in MCU somewhere, but with no connection to previous incarnations, especially their actors.

I would mayber have these characters on one of the Netflix shows or starring in their own Netflix show.

Cage is ghost rider to me, can't see anyone else in the role tbh

^Thank you for dictating what my 'opinion' should be.....

I believe he was referring to Mr. Cage, not Mr. Hunnam.

Hell ****ing no. I mean,. bring GR in IW yes,. but not Nic freaking Cage again.

If Ghost Rider was in Infinity War then I would want Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider to be played by someone else someone new

I agree on Charlie Hunnam however they should make Ghost Rider a Netflix series

Hell no.

Cage was a rubbish Ghost Rider and neither of his movies were that good.

I don't think Ghost Rider should be in Infinity War. I think Ghost Rider should be in a Midnight Sons movie with Doctor Strange, Blade, Damien Hellstrom, Elsa Bloodstone and Werewolf By Night.

Also, where is the "Ghost Rider would be better off on Netflix instead of thrown into Infinity War" option?

Ghost Rider if he was on Netflix you have more avenues storyline wise that you can go with the character

If he was on Netflix, I'd like to see a story where Ghost Rider's twin brother was also trying to write a screenplay. I'd ship that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"