Civil War Will The Civil War End?

Infinight888

Civilian
Reaction score
The question is simple enough. Do you think that the civil war will be wrapped up in this movie, or continue on into Agents of SHIELD, the Spider-Man reboot and possibly Infinity War pt1?

God do I hope so. Hopefully by the end of them movie, the characters all go "wow, we've been acting like trigger-happy idiots haven't we?"

Part of me wants it to so we can have more of a conclusion, but at the same time, I think the civil war will feel incredibly rushed if they do. I'm not sure if a two-hour, three-act film could contain an event of this magnitude, and still have it feel like a real war between the heroes. I'm sure there will some type of ending. (Captain America is arrested, background villain is defeated or Tony turns his back on the MCU's equivalent of the Registration Act... Maybe all of the above.) Also, the new Spider-Man starting out in a world which despises superheroes could be a good move to differentiate it from its predecessors.

I think it will continue. Cap will die and his followers will go into hiding (in Wakanda?). When Thanos hits, only pro-reg will be visible, then at the end of Pt 1, Cap is rezzed and reassembles the MCU as one for Part 2.

It will come to a head at some point. The movie has to have an ending that feels as though the story if done without a need for a sequel (ideally, anyway). Though there will likely still be some fallout carried over into other movies. The characters may come to a truce or come together for a common cause by the end, but emotionally they'll be different and that will carry over into other films.

It will be the ending point of the Avengers that's one thing I'm certain of. Hell it'll probably make it hard for some heroes to trust each other on the Netflix shows. Shake things up on Agents of SHIELD for sure. Even in Infinity War I imagine Stark will have a hard time findimg a reason why the Avengers should reassemble at first.

But when Thanos proves to be a bigger threat than they originally thought I imagine they'll get over the, and I guarantee they will be, groundbreaking events of the Civil War. Atleast long enough to stop the mad titan.

I think it'll truly end with the arrival of Thanos, who will force everyone to put aside their differences and 'assemble' on last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"