The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Will the new trailer be with Thor?

Hordakfan

Civilian
Reaction score
Or with Captain America 2? i just want to know when we get the next trailer? or like one having Rhino in a teaser.

It's with Thor 2, wasn't this already confirmed?

and as much as I want to see the Rhino already, there's no way they'll show it in the first trailer

What's been confirmed so far are Cap 2 and TASM2 Trailers with Thor 2.

That right there is a superhero orgy. :007

Confirmed where? Must have missed it. Can someone post the link?

Confirmed where? Must have missed it. Can someone post the link?

[

(remove the spaces of course)

Don't post any link to that crap

Morg~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! First thing I looked for was Anno. Wasn't disappointed!

R.I.P.

Cool! First thing I looked for was Anno. Wasn't disappointed!

R.I.P.

Looking at his comments there, it kinda feels like we're all growing up and he's still playing with action man.

Anyways...trailer!

He was a good balance to these boards.

People in constant agreement with one another is annoying for sure

[YT]IeaBLNOr9ks[/YT]

No one knows if the teaser will be with "Thor 2". No one knows jack-****, and it's really irritating. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet. Many countries in Europe gets Amazing-2 already in April (here in Denmark included). 6 months to go and not even a teaser has been released :-( "Thor 2" also premieres here in 9 days, which the spidey teaser is supposedly attached to. But NO teaser has even been leaked yet (not that I prefer that, just saying).

Get moving already, Sony!

Lazy marketing to say the least

It will be saddening if this ends up affecting the Box Office

Nah, Spidey is one of the biggest faces out there. People will see Spidey just because it's Spidey. Very few franchises have that power.

Although I'm glad they're dodging 2015. Ton of competition, could be a 2012 repeat if not better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because there is no trailer. Because there is no movie. Because you took the red pill. Because I'm Batman.

i hope this marketing move is because they are saving the great things to come and not because they are not confident of their product... anyway yeah they made a good move schuedueling next year , because 2015 of giants a hipster, gnarly promise-breaking spider could´ve been crushed

Oh they're def keeping us waiting. I'm sure they believe this is their best Spidey movie yet. Like we all know, next month ends our drought.

I'm sure they believe this is their best Spidey movie yet.

Here's hoping it will be. If they get someone to make sure the kind of god awful pacing issues that plagued TASM don't happen this time, it might just be.

Should we start a countdown till Thor 2?

i hope this marketing move is because they are saving the great things to come and not because they are not confident of their product... anyway yeah they made a good move schuedueling next year , because 2015 of giants a hipster, gnarly promise-breaking spider could´ve been crushed

It's strange to think how much the CBM landscape has changed over the last 6 or 7 years alone. Spider-Man was the reigning champ... Then Batman and Iron Man change the way CBM's are made in two completely separate ways, and Spidey is one of the guys that has to be careful (in spite of making over $700M on his reboot).

Spider-Man will always fill seats. Let's hope it can be part of the billion dollar club next year.

Spider-Man will always fill seats. Let's hope it can be part of the billion dollar club next year.
Whew. That'd be nice.

Here's hoping it will be. If they get someone to make sure the kind of god awful pacing issues that plagued TASM don't happen this time, it might just be.
Haha. Well that and other various problems...
I always considered TASM like "Issue 0" anyway. And TASM2 will build and grow off that foundation. You know?

This is bad marketing, release the trailer in October

I fully expect a teaser poster by now for my room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"