Sequels Will the Red Skull Return?

I definitely want to see him return for part 3. Given [BLACKOUT]Hydra's[/BLACKOUT] involvement in TWS, Skull returning would be a fitting way of bringing the Cap trilogy full circle.

They're going to have to find a way to bring him back to Earth but I'd rather it doesn't involve Thanos. Loki already had his run in with him and we know that [BLACKOUT]Gamora, Nebula & Ronan[/BLACKOUT] are going to have ties to him as well in GotG. So for the sake of keeping the universe more open I think it'd be better that they don't get a everyone is working with/for Thanos situation going on.

Now that [BLACKOUT]Hydra has Loki's scepter[/BLACKOUT], it will be interesting to see what they intend to use it for and if it could be a possible means of bringing the Skull back to Earth. The one issue I have is Cap was the only one witness to what actually happened to the Skull and he believed him dead so how would [BLACKOUT]Hydra [/BLACKOUT]or any other organization know where to look for him or even that they should be looking for him? Hopefully we'll get to find out in Cap 3.

What if they bring him back to Earth in a post credit sequence from Avengers Age of Ultron. Maybe Thanos sends him back telling him to take out Cap or something.

I don't think Hugo wants to come back. They can always recast but it would probably be better to just have someone else underneath the mask (I mean instead of Schmidt)

Since Hugo didn't speak highly of his time on the first film, I'm guessing that Marvel will recast.

First choice, Christoph Waltz. Second choice, Dieter Laser.

Think the red skull will be back in one of the infinity films. Whether the same actor or not doesn't really matter.

I hope there's a cap 4 with red skull preferably Weaving as the character but I'd be OK with a recast just want him as the main villian in a film at least one more time

Think the red skull will be back in one of the infinity films. Whether the same actor or not doesn't really matter.

I hope there's a cap 4 with red skull preferably Weaving as the character but I'd be OK with a recast just want him as the main villian in a film at least one more time

I'll be shocked if we never see Red Skull in the MCU again. Given his prominent status in the comics, it's difficult to imagine that Marvel isn't sitting on some type of plan to bring him back to oppose the Avengers with some kind of alien technology or leading a team of supervillains, ala the Cabal on Avengers Assemble.

It just seems unlikely at this point.

Ideally, I would've wanted to see him make a return, but what greater role does he play at this point?

Granted, it'd be an easy role to recast if they wanted to somehow use him again.

I'd love for him to return.

Cast Richard Sammel and call it a day.

I'd love for Hugo to return. He was wasted in the first film.

I would love for him to return but it's clear if he does it won't be Weaving. Tbh I think Weaving's been abit out of order, he signed a contract he should honour it if he's asked to reprise.

Still a recast wouldn't be that bad, they could always age him abit aswell.

I'm open for the Red Skull returning. I wouldn't mind recasting the role at this point. If Bucky takes over the Cap mantle then I think there could be a good story there about Cap's legacy and Bucky getting revenge for everything that's happened to him in Hydra.

Red Skull was a bit underutilized in TFA, but I see no reason for him to return. I like how they've been able to integrate all of the Cap rogues into all of the films. They've done a good job. Leave Red Skull in the past and let Rogers continue his journey (however long that goes).

I don't think there is a "moment" that could pass for Red Skull to return. He's the main villain of the first film chronologically for the MCU. That will always be interesting to fans, and cathartic if handled properly.

Weaving even seemed open to the idea in the last interview I had read about it

If they do bring him back after Infinity War, I would love to see The Red Skull creating alternate realities within the Cosmic Cube. I'm thinking you could accentuate the "man out of time" angle with Cap by taking him to different settings in American history like The Wild West or The Revolutionary War. And you could also use the generational tale of Zemo by having Cap fight Zemo's grand father, great-grandfather etc.

At this point in the life of the story, I still expect a no.

I don't think there is a "moment" that could pass for Red Skull to return. He's the main villain of the first film chronologically for the MCU. That will always be interesting to fans, and cathartic if handled properly.

Certainly the moment when they stop making Cap movies.

That would actually be a good time to bring back Red Skull: when they eventually recast Chris Evans. It would be a good way to set the tone of the new actor, while also tying him back to the original.

If they were to bring back Schmidt, I wonder if they could combined the Dell Rusk and Aleksander Lukin aspects with Sec. Ross.

Weaving appears to have had a change of heart recently anyway and always said he would honor his contract if he got the call

I'd love for Hugo to return. He was wasted in the first film.

I agree, I love the first avenger but it defo didn't have enough red skull. Id love to see him used properly.

Its odd though, the best villains in the mcu have been the more grounded realistic ones, all in cap films. That said I do think they could so something with red skull

I would love for them to have a twist ending where there’s someone under cap’s nose who was the red skull the whole time. That would be so much fun and would definitely help propel red skull back into the villain hall of fame.

Might have to recast though

Hugo'll need the cash sooner or later.

Or alternatively, Richard Sammel.

I would love for them to have a twist ending where there’s someone under cap’s nose who was the red skull the whole time. That would be so much fun and would definitely help propel red skull back into the villain hall of fame.

Might have to recast though

What about Secretary Ross? I doubt he'll ever become Red Hulk. Why not a Red Skull?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"