The Avengers Will this be the biggest superhero movie ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeble-minded as we may be, we have the goddamn dignity to refrain from defaming Joss Whedons work and his fans.

hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:lmao:

Have you not been readig "I am the Night"'s posts? That's exactly what he's doing.

Way to go chewy, captain rogers, etc., for backing up the nolanite troll whose coming to a thread for THE AVENGERS for the sole purpose of pissing off MARVEL fans, and trying to tear down someone whose countering him. AWESOME!

For **** sake, no one is backing that guy up. They're saying you should refrain from stooping to his level, although you seem bad place bent on doing it anyway.

Thank you, WT.
Shadowlord X, I mostly try to only make and back logical, well thought out statements, REGARDLESS of The Person.

Wow, this is hilarious...

*Sigh*

It's hilarious to hear people even group TDKR with Avengers. They're like not even in the same realm.

Avengers = fluff
TDKR = art

More doesn't always equal better, and this thinking that having all these heroes is gonna make Avengers a monumental success are extremely backwards. You watch The Avengers trailer and it's like "some cool action all of which I've seen before somewhere else, scored to a bad choice of music" and you watch TDKR and it's like "something relevant and cutting and true to form, scored to music that enhances and provides the movie's tone."
Let's really try to keep trolling and starting Marvel vs DC wars at home and off of the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"