New Mutants Will This Film Actually be Released?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Will the four current films in various stages of production actually see the light of day or will we get nothing X-Men-related until 2021?

How dumb do you have to be to think this is a realistic option. Disney is not going to eat hundreds of millions of dollars in straight up losses just to, what, I actually have no idea what the reasoning would actually be to do this, it is so idiotic.

Short version: Duh.

Long version: No seriously, duh.

I mean, unless the world ends or all movie theaters across the world simultaneously explode...the movie's probably fine.

I genuinely don't understand that there are still people who think these movies will suddenly not be released because of the talks with Disney.

I just hope that the marketing is solid and the cut is worthy of the intent of the director instead of being edited down for the sake of toys.

Of course. New Mutants 2 won't though.

I genuinely don't understand that there are still people who think these movies will suddenly not be released because of the talks with Disney.

I think this thread was for Dark Phoenix and DasherTen might have accidentally posted it in the wrong section.

all 2018 films and gambit in 2019 will be released.it though it is one-off now with sale and x-men being rebooted In MCU

It will be a trilogy.

giphy.gif

Of course. New Mutants 2 won't though.

If this movie does well then there will be. Disney is in the market for making money and I don't know many companies that wouldn't make a sequel to a successful movie. But obviously we have to wait and see if New Mutants is a box office success or not.

It will be released. See ya in August.

It will be released. See ya in August.

Yep, if we're lucky we'll get another chance of a decent New Mutants movie released by August 2030, but that's so far away it seems like we really can't say anything for certain.

2030 is a bit much.

Not really, if you consider how long it took Fox to greenlight New Mutants. Disney is going to have to integrate the core X-Men into the MCU well before we'll see many spin-offs. Truth be told I think we'll be lucky if we see an MCU New Mutants movie by 2030.

I misread your post. I was referring to Boone's film which might not get released.

If it's already made I think we would see it eventually, even if it goes right to DVD.

I kind of want to see another trailer to see how much it's changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"