Far From Home Will we find out who bought Stark/Avengers Tower?

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
At the end of Spider-Man: Homecoming Tony sold the tower to an "unknown buyer" so what are the chances we find out who bought it in Far From Home?

We'd better! If we don't, then I'll happily take it on the chin while still paying to watch their movies and enjoying the rest of this Spider-man film! THAT WILL SHOW THEM!!

Kidding...I just want it desperately to be Reed Richards...also, I want to see a scene with Thing having to go down the same stairs as Hulk. Totally awesome if we get to see that.

If Oscorp didn't buy it then I guarantee we'll see the Fantastic Four in the post credits scene of Far From Home.

But Marvel Studios couldn’t use the name Oscorp after the deal with Sony is over

Maybe they can use the name Oscop instead. :o

It's Oscorp for sure, I don't see why they would mention it and they wouldn't give up the tower in the MCU to just some normal company.

I continue to hope that Oscorp has nothing to do with said building. It would be another undeserved attempt to pretend that Norman Osborn is a villain on the level of Tony Stark, when he is so very much not.

what if its the new Daily Bugle building

How would a newspaper, in this day and age, afford an entire high tech skyscraper?

Lol wow. It’s one of two things. The FF building or oscorp. I literally can’t think of anything else. It was already a stark tower and a avengers tower so who is the next biggest thing?

Again, FFH was completed before the Fox acquisition and they couldn't make any Fantastic Four references. And Feige said there is no hurry to introduce them in the MCU.
Why reference them when their movie will come out at least 3-4 years later?

I agree with the majority that it will probably be Oscorp. TBH, I won't be enthusiastic with that choice and I hope that Feige and co. surprise us. It's just that I can't guess what the surprise might be.

Why are people misreading what the man said. He said xmen won’t be introduced right away. He said nothing about the FF or mutants . So again you don’t know for sure until the movie comes out

Why are people misreading what the man said. He said xmen won’t be introduced right away. He said nothing about the FF or mutants . So again you don’t know for sure until the movie comes out

He clearly said that the Fox properties will be introduced in the MCU after 4-5 years, the earliest.
Google it.

He clearly said that the Fox properties will be introduced in the MCU after 4-5 years, the earliest.
Google it.

No u google it. He said X-Men won’t be introduced .

It’ll be a while. It’s all just beginning and the five-year plan that we’ve been working on, we were working on before any of that was set. So really it’s much more, for us, less about specifics of when and where [the X-Men will appear] right now and more just the comfort factor and how nice it is that they’re home. That they’re all back. But it will be a very long time.

So again . As I was saying the tower could be the FF or oscorp.

I think it's Osborn. It's a no brainier at this point. I think when Peter returns to New York after his trip we'll find out.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Peter came back and saw Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot. Could be setting up Dark Avengers.

I'm even more convinced now that it's Osborn. It would make Peter and Norman the last remnants of Tony Stark's legacy in the MCU. It connects them even more than they already were. It's too perfect.

I think it's Osborn. It's a no brainier at this point. I think when Peter returns to New York after his trip we'll find out.

I also wouldn't be surprised if Peter came back and saw Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot. Could be setting up Dark Avengers.

If Norman takes up a new superhero mantle with an Iron Man esque armor, I don't see Iron Patriot. That was used already. Superior Iron Man I would think is more likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"