First Avenger Will you be attending the Midnight Release

No. I usually avoid opening weekends. The last midnight showing I went to was for The Dark Knight.

I can't answer exactly right now, I MIGHT be seeing it BEFORE midnight other-wise I'm working.

No, but I am going to the first showing on Friday. I've already decided... bar studies BE DAMNED!!

I never go to midnight releases would have to go to early to get a good seat but I will probaly see it saturday or sunday opening weekend for sure.

it just wouldn't be right if I didn't:woot:

Midnight AND Opening Day!

Extend the experience, I'll pay to see it at midnight but not stay for the entire film. Why see the whole two hours all at once? I've waited years for this, have to make it last more than two hours!

Unfortunately no...I work at 4 AM in the morning.

I have had a sitter lined up to watch my daughter for the big night. So all things going as planned, midnight show is still a go!

Unfortunately no...I work at 4 AM in the morning.

Same here but usually my shifts consist of working 4am to 6am and then 8am to 4pm but since I'm off my 8-4 shift I might check out the 2D showing at midnight and then see the 3D showing with my nephew and brother in-law later that afternoon. :woot:

Bought my ticket yesterday. Cannot wait

Ugh, I'm dying to (even after seeing the HP midnight show this week, lol), but I'll be stuck out of town with no one to go with and no transportation to even see it by myself. In fact, I probably won't even get to see it 'til sometime later in the week. :(

No. AND THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME! :cmad:

seriously I don't think there are any midnight showings within good driving distance of me. In fact we usually wait until Sunday afternoon anyway, that's about the only day we can all get together. zomg that's a mere week from today! :awesome:

IF I can get tickets in the UK I will just gutted I have to wait till the 29th to see it :(

I want to... but it's possible that life is going to conspire to stop me.

I'd be coming back from a holiday two days before the release and i've got a rather important thing to go to between the holiday and the midnight release...

Doesn't help that the local Cinema won't take midnight showing bookings yet :(

I will see it at LEAST twice this coming weekend. Midnight for sure.

bad place Yes. I go to midnight releases for EVERY comic book movie unless circumstances prevent me from doing so. I actually have my whole day planned out.

-Head to the mall with a few of my pals and go to the local bookstore and read some Comics/Trades for a few hours
-Get some food then head on over to the line for the midnight of Captain America
-WATCH CAPTAIN AMERICA
-Go to Denny's for post movie discussion and food.

The last thing we do after every comic book midnight showing, usually to speculate, fangasm and answer questions for our less comic book savvy friends (Explaining what the cosmic cube was to people after Thor was fun hahaha)

Probably not. These days I like going during the day. I plan on being there first showing on Friday though.

I am going with my two brothers and then plan on dragging my wife Sunday afternoon :) only 99 hours to go! Can't wait to see Cap get the respect he deserves!

Definately-Arclight in Hollywood,CA.

I'm pissed that all the theaters around me are either not playing the film or have only one auditorium for it. To top it all off, they don't have any 2D showings for the film, so I'm stuck watching it in 3D, which I despise.

Still booked myself in for the midnight release. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"