Will you be Boarding Poseidon ?

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Heh@ my Nautical title:O

So this is the movie tipped to be a flop this summer and im wondering who on this forum is planning on checking this movie out this weekend ?

Saw part of the tv movie last year it was bad no need to waste $5.50 on the same thing twice.

Yes, I will. ^By the way, a TV movie starring Steve Guttenberg is a lot different than a $150m Wolfgang Petersen film...........

Milkman95 said:
Yes, I will. ^By the way, a TV movie starring Steve Guttenberg is a lot different than a $150m Wolfgang Petersen film...........
Yeah but its the same story but remade with alot more money. I just don't want to watch it twice.Only reason I would want to see it is for Kurt cus he is a good actor.:up:

deathshead2 said:
Yeah but its the same story but remade with alot more money. I just don't want to watch it twice.Only reason I would want to see it is for Kurt cus he is a good actor.:up:

True, but I also believe the story and the characters are different in Petersen's film............

Milkman95 said:
True, but I also believe the story and the characters are different in Petersen's film............
Well like most movies I will see them on video so I might rent it later this year.

Milkman95 said:

Plus it looks like the type of movie that will benefit from the bigscreen,personally seeing it there is preferable to DVD if a person is indeed thinking of watching it at some point

Lightning Strikez! said:
I will be on board. I enjoy drowning. ;)

You mean you enjoy drowning others? :p

Not at all interested in this movie.

Oops I accidentally picked the first option instead of the second. :(

This movie will tank as badly as it's namesake.

Trying to give a damn about this movie...

...nope. Sorry. :(

Got no interest in this movie, if I see a movie about a diaster on a form of transportation this summer, I'm gonna see Snakes on a Plane.

I have no interest to this movie.

Think it will be next Titanic without good CGI and sense.

And movies like The Day after Tomorrow and Posseidon are too boring now.

YEah,it kinda reminds me of DAy after tommorrow,this movie does not lOOk interesting in my opinon.

I can't believe that comingsoon is predicting 40million dollars.

Ill see it but it wont last that long in theaters

Clever title and poll options.;):up:I said, No, it will sink without trace

I'm seeing it, but I am not anticipating.
This will be a regular movie that i'll see that will have to prove me wrong.

I couldn´t care less about disaster movies at this point. I didn´t go to theater to see Day After Tomorrow, certainly won´t bother with this one.

Maybe baby. It could be a funride. It's coming 28.6. to Finland so I have plenty of time reading and hearing stuff.

I'm not trying to be a dick and I like you but this poll is worded kinda queer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"