Will you be purchasing TF:Animated toys?

Discussion in 'Products' started by Lunar_Wolf, Feb 27, 2008.

1. sandwraith The Trailblazer Awakens

Unbelievable. I didn't even know about the rear landing gear on Starscream's legs. God...as Headmaster would say, I'm such a NOOB!

2. sandwraith The Trailblazer Awakens

Hey guys, more surprises here in Singapore, Voyager Bulkhead, Deluxe Cybertron Optimus and Bumblebee went on sale at specialty hobby stores. It was really tough, two deluxe figs (that I was never crazy about) for 60 bucks and 1 Voyager for 50. I already got Starscream but the last Bulkhead on the shelf had a really questionable paintjob. I could see why no-one bothered with it. I was pretty ticked off though, I wanted that Bulkhead bad.

Dumb question but do most early releases on figs run the chance of higher defects (loose parts, bad paints etc.)?

3. Green Scar Registered

i can't WAIT for these toys...

4. Lunar_Wolf WTF face

Hmmmmmmmm not too sure at all.
    The toys should not be really on sale yet so I'm guessing the ones in the store are not 100% best.