Willow [Leaving Disney+ May 26]

So who do you think they’ll get to replace Woolfenden when he quits?

Seriously you have this still in the movie section. People already mentioned a few times, that it should be transferred into the TV section.

Meanwhile

Btw, not expecting this to be released in 2022. Delays happen too often nowadays

I'm overly fatigued of member berries at this point, but I have to admit it looks a lot better than I thought it would!

My wife and I watched this during the pandemic. Now she gets to watch this too. Like I said earlier, I would have loved to see Kilmer in this as well.

Still a disappointment that they couldn’t cast a young little actor for one of the main leads considering the theme of the original movie.

I need a trailer analysis for that

Yay, new trailer. Really looking forward to it.

I like the direction of this trailer much better than the last. This seems like Warwick Davis is the lead, like the movie.

Always have a soft spot for Willow, it was my Lord of the Rings before LOTR turned up. It got a lot of bashing back in the day but it was a great fantasy adventure for a youngling. Will be checking it out for sure as its worth it for the music alone.

Yeah this looks like a lot of fun. It will be interesting to see what they can do with this property with a bigger budget and better special effects.

So apparently there were two Willow threads and they're now merged into one.

I remembered liking the film as a kid, haven't seen it since the late 80's or early 90's. Don't know if my opinion still holds up tho. If anything tho I wish Ridley Scott would make a Legend show.

Please Disney, don't destroy another masterpiece, but I know you will... looking forward!

I remembered liking the film as a kid, haven't seen it since the late 80's or early 90's. Don't know if my opinion still holds up tho. If anything tho I wish Ridley Scott would make a Legend show.

Yes! I was thinking about this recently too. I wonder if Cruise would do a legacy sequel to Legend. I don’t know if Cruise would do a TV series but a movie might be a possibility. Mia Sara retired from acting a while back but maybe they could talk her into returning. Tim Curry might be tougher to get since he had a stroke a number of years back but you could probably pull off Darkness with CGI now and just have him do the voice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"