windows movie maker

ChaoticPsylocke

Edges I like 'em Rough.
Reaction score
i downloaded windows movie maker 2.6 the other day. i really want to be able to edit some videos i have, stick some together etc...

well it turns out the movie maker doesnt want to be able to use the videos i take with my digital camera. is there something i can do? cuz those are the only kinds of videos i have and can take.

thank you for the help!

the second one only converts audio to wmv
the last one was almost perfect except my videos are all too big to convert, without having to pay for an account.

=( do you have any others you use and are reliable? lol

thank you guys so much! i started using http://w7.media-convert.com/convert/index.php?pg=final&sid=g2ksigibqiq2wuzk6ilym0y90n&xid=fwpnlmqf

and it seems to work great.

i DO have (hopefully) one last question. i made a video the other day for fun just to practice, well i made a video today, but im having trouble saving it. and i dont know why.... the other day i had an issue with saving the video cuz it was kinda long. so it went from 7 minutes to three and that was fine, and it saved. well this video is just under 4 minutes.... is that the problem? because i REALLY cant/dont want to edit it in any way.

also, ive restarted my computer a couple of times, and checked to make sure all of my files are where they should be... and they are. idk why im having issues. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"