Civil War Winter is Coming - The Bucky Barnes Thread - Part 1

No new posts in here since June?! :dry:

:oldrazz:

Saw this on my tumblr dash (as I was catching up from the long weekend)

Bucky and his "oh crap/what the heck?!" face/moments:

Gifset source: http://captaincentenarian.tumblr.com/post/149966025137
tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo3_400.gif
tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo1_400.gif

tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo2_400.gif
tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo4_400.gif

tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo8_400.gif
tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo5_400.gif

tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo6_400.gif
tumblr_od0lmdPRGH1vujk9vo7_400.gif

Last edited:
I actually think the Bucky/TWS moments were probably the best ones of the movie. In a way it's a shame they with CW for this movie. I like the movie a lot but the TWS plot stretched out a bit more may have been more interesting with CW saved for an Avengers movie. But I guess that would have effected Zemo's plan too much.

I just hope they aren't done telling the WS story and we get more of it in a future Cap/Avengers movie.

I wanted this to be a true Capt movie so we would have a good resolution to the things in TWS. It's unfortunate it became an Avengers movie. Chris and Sebastian were still amazing; and I still heart Bucky ad much as I did before.

This came across my tumblr dash and it's too good (IMO) not to share. Extremely well timed and edited with the music:

Bucky Barnes || the failing one

https://youtu.be/OB6XAC-2Xvo

Last edited:
Assuming the movie version of Bucky? Yeah, Bucky. There really isn't a version of Nightwing that could compete. It'd be like Nightwing vs Deathstroke, the only thing Dick can really do is run ( and rescue his team so they can gang up on the opponent later ).

If it were the comic version of both, I'd call it a push. Neither really has a notable advantage of skill, physical attributes, or equipment.

I wanted this to be a true Capt movie so we would have a good resolution to the things in TWS. It's unfortunate it became an Avengers movie. Chris and Sebastian were still amazing; and I still heart Bucky ad much as I did before.

Yeah I kinda agree, shame they didn't save CW fir an Avengers movie really.

CW IS an Avengers movie told mainly in Cap's and IM's perspectives, don't let the "Captain America" in the title full anyone. I'm still awaiting a true Cap-centric movie with Cap's main supporting characters of TWS, Agent 13, and Falcon.

This came across my dash on tumblr today.... liked it so I thought I would share here

Original Source

tumblr_oeapcyTYiF1rxc281o1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming the movie version of Bucky? Yeah, Bucky. There really isn't a version of Nightwing that could compete. It'd be like Nightwing vs Deathstroke, the only thing Dick can really do is run ( and rescue his team so they can gang up on the opponent later ).

If it were the comic version of both, I'd call it a push. Neither really has a notable advantage of skill, physical attributes, or equipment.

So are you implying that the movie version of TWS is stronger and more capable than the comic version? As a non comic reader could you give a little summary as to why you think that? Usually it is the opposite and the movie versions arent as strong.

So are you implying that the movie version of TWS is stronger and more capable than the comic version? As a non comic reader could you give a little summary as to why you think that? Usually it is the opposite and the movie versions arent as strong.

I'm not implying it, I'm saying it flat out, because its both true and obvious. The movie version of Winter Soldier is a direct physical peer of Cap, possessing superhuman physical stats comparable to his. The comic version of Winter Soldier? Isn't even quite a direct physical peer of comic Cap, who is himself not superhuman, but merely peak human. And aside from a few funkier tricks for his cybernetic arm, he lacks any other advantage to make up for the gap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"