The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Title idea by PSYLENTGuardian; Thread idea by spiderfan24

Ok guys, this is the official lounge thread for The Amazing Spider-Man forums! Hopefully here, we'll actually have some cool stuff to talk about. So....let's start.

inb4 Thread Manager but inafter Thread Manager in new thread.

*sniff* *sniff* That new lounge smell!

To answer your question from the last thread, VenomSpawn, SHH has a thing called 15 minutes where you can ask hype members questions and basically get to know them better and mine is tomorrow. It would've been later, but mine was bumped up because the person [don't know who] that was supposed to do their 15 minutes got banned, lol.

Random thought: I wouldn't mind hearing a Sleigh Bells song in the movie or trailer/tv spots, particularly this one

[YT]3z8ppcFGPlY[/YT]

Random thought: I wouldn't mind hearing a Sleigh Bells song in the movie or trailer/tv spots, particularly this one

[YT]3z8ppcFGPlY[/YT]

Webb mentioned that Andrew listened to Sleigh Bells to get in the zone for filming :awesome:

[YT]0SyEwLREPs4[/YT]

Which is how I heard of them :oldrazz: I could hear it during the basketball game where Peter is jumping over Flash

Sounds awesome. So any high school juniors on here? I livee in Charlotte and i'm really really pushing to go to college up in NYC. I'm really liking Hunter college because of tuition is not so ****ing expensives but i should expect that by going to a out of state college. But at the same time, the price is really affordable and i can easily apply for grants and/or scholarships. (Working on that now) any help or advice from my SHH fam???:yay:

I'm one out of the many high school juniors on this board :woot:

I don't know how to help with your dilemma; I'm planning to stay in-state with college.

To answer your question from the last thread, VenomSpawn, SHH has a thing called 15 minutes where you can ask hype members questions and basically get to know them better and mine is tomorrow. It would've been later, but mine was bumped up because the person [don't know who] that was supposed to do their 15 minutes got banned, lol.

I am actually replying to your comment about the EoT game and your fight with Blackcat...

Sorry I couldn't help but all I can say is try and get some more golden spiders and upgrade that health bar. It's your best bet.

Oh man, evrytime this girl talks to me I get all anxious, red faced, and sweaty! She's considered the hottest girl in school and I honestly think she is a real life mary jane watson except she mexican lol...
Man its embarassing. It happends after she leaves though

Tell her you're going to inherit 7 million dollars after you turn 18.

Works every time. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Last edited:
sooo what's everyone doing for haloween? I was going to go out to this pub with some friends tonight to a fancy dress party, but I'm stuck cleaning the house instead. There's a haloween party going on tomorow and Monday so its not like im missing out on anything.

I'll be playing InFamous: Festival of Blood for Halloween.

:csad: I have no social life.

Probably belongs in the Batman forum, but I thought this was funny enough to share here. :hehe:

I'll be playing InFamous: Festival of Blood for Halloween.

:csad: I have no social life.

i_hug_that_feel.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"