The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's getting cliche to say this but, that's the best trailer I've seen in a while.
I knew Anne was going to be a good Selina, but it looks like she might even exceed my expectations.

Both my favorite superheroes getting two good films in the same summer... my body is not ready.

Yeah I liked the third trailer on it's own, but tonally it was all wrong from a marketing perspective, this one is much better.

I know it's getting cliche to say this but, that's the best trailer I've seen in a while.
I knew Anne was going to be a good Selina, but it looks like she might even exceed my expectations.

Both my favorite superheroes getting two good films in the same summer... my body is not ready.

The best part: BOTH ARE GOOOOOOOOD!:woot:

I love how people are complaining that Bane saying, "Mr. Wayne," is a spoiler. We already saw Bane talking to him during the last trailer?

Yeah, I'm not even following the movie very closely and it was pretty obvious to me from the third trailer that Bane knows that Bruce is Batman.

Here you go spider-fans, after you've cleaned yourself up after a couple of viewings of TASM, save a little in you for this. [YT]ASQqjK47c04[/YT]

Avengers, Spidey, Batman...all in one year. I still can't get over that.

Deshi!

Basara!

Here you go spider-fans, after you've cleaned yourself up after a couple of viewings of TASM, save a little in you for this. [YT]ASQqjK47c04[/YT]

Avengers, Spidey, Batman...all in one year. I still can't get over that.

You know, that and the TV Spots are really getting me excited for TDKR now, I've been hyping TASM so much I kinda put it on the back burner, doesnt help that the trailers have been short of exciting imo.

Yup I agree, what a fantastic year to be a CBM fan!! Don't forget about next year though, Man of Steel, Iron Man 3, and Thor 2. These are the golden years!! :awesome:

Batman? Who cares about Batman when we lounge about Nickelodeon? :oldrazz:

I look forward to this

slappin-batman-call-me-maybe.jpg

Just redeemed my Kellogg's codes. Got my coupon to see TASM for free. :woot:

^^ but if you're buying them regardless then it's technically still free :p

Congratulations
It was worth a few boxes of Kellogg's, not all the way free :oldrazz:

^^ but if you're buying them regardless then it's technically still free :p
Bingo. I was food shopping, anyway. I didn't even realize it until I had cereal and pop-tarts and saw Spidey on the boxes. But everything I bought I was going to buy anyway, so it evens out. :yay:

Bingo. I was food shopping, anyway. I didn't even realize it until I had cereal and pop-tarts and saw Spidey on the boxes. But everything I bought I was going to buy anyway, so it evens out. :yay:
Now I desire some pop-tarts

Now I desire some pop-tarts
Haha. That's what I was like. I ended up getting two boxes of Frosted Strawberry because I didn't care for any of the other flavors with Spidey on them. I would've liked some Frosted Cherry or Frosted Blueberry. Meh. All in the name of the cause. :spidey:

Haha. That's what I was like. I ended up getting two boxes of Frosted Strawberry because I didn't care for any of the other flavors with Spidey on them. I would've liked some Frosted Cherry or Frosted Blueberry. Meh. All in the name of the cause. :spidey:
The strawberry one is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"