The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Brutality could come with an exhausting battle without Spidey's suit being torn all over the place.

LOL
269458_10151103377603564_1505586998_n.jpg

How many guys find it hard to memorize their anniversary date?
Not really. Brutality could come with an exhausting battle without Spidey's suit being torn all over the place.
Tell that to movie makers, I want them to do that

If my dad can forget his own birthday, I'm sure any man could forget an anniversary date.

While not as important as a wedding anniversary, I have forgotten once about my anniversary with my girlfriend(still don't why know women always think it's so special with dates and what not. Wedding anniversary, I get, but remembering when we first started to date?)

So I watched my little brother play Assassin's Creed 3 on his 360.

Wow those graphics are just...bad IMO. Am I the only one who doesn't like it? The shadow effects are really messy and sloppy. The textures, characters, overall look has some kind of dead look to me. Doesn't look alive and breathing at all and that annoys the hell out of me.

I actually sat there and thought "Wow we really need some new consoles now because these games look really outdated!".

The graphics reminded me alot of the CoD-games tbh.

I didn't mind the graphics at all, lol. The only thing I hated with AC3 was the ending, haha.

Wow those graphics are just...bad IMO. Am I the only one who doesn't like it? The shadow effects are really messy and sloppy. The textures, characters, overall look has some kind of dead look to me. Doesn't look alive and breathing at all and that annoys the hell out of me.

I actually sat there and thought "Wow we really need some new consoles now because these games look really outdated!".

The graphics reminded me alot of the CoD-games tbh.

I never had an issue with the graphics on AC III. I thought they were pretty good actually. Not as good as say RDR or Uncharted, but good nonetheless.

You have accelerated vision when it comes to graphics
Didn't play the game yet, can't define how the shadows are placed and how everything looks

I think those were fine the way they are

Just think about it
Sewer Water,Cars,Civillians,A bridge,The river below

Those are great elements for epic fights,thats where Raimi wins,he knows very well how to utilize elements like that to make the fights look good

Just think about it

Those are great elements for epic fights,thats where Raimi wins,he knows very well how to utilize elements like that to make the fights look good
Raimi does, I love that about him
But for story purpose I think those fights were fine the way they were done, the way the plot was handled

Its simple,Just marry on your birthday :D
Easiest way out

Yeah I really love Raimi's imagination when it comes to action. He's yet to be beaten there if you ask me.

It's a scan from ASM #698. I read it days ago. Has probably nothing to do with Superior.

Just think about it

Spider-Man 3 could've definitely needed some more help though.

Yeah I really love Raimi's imagination when it comes to action. He's yet to be beaten there if you ask me.

As much as I love both Batman/Bane fights in TDKR, I would still have to agree with you on that. Sam Raimi is still the best when it comes to action sequences, the sets, etc.

I like Raimis' fight scenes, but I think Del Toro is a bit better, in my opinion. A lot of work goes into it them.

Well, my friend can't see Breaking Dawn Part 2 with me after all, so my stepdad is taking me on Friday. The good news is I can get started on reading Eclipse [the third Twilight book] which I was going to do either today or tomorrow anyway, so today isn't wasted.

Somebody shoot Dan Slott !!! im too far away to do it !

Relax guys. This is just the first part of a 3 part comic. If you still hate this, go look at the preview for ASM #700. This is going to have a very emotional ending. I can feel it.

true, Peter is sooo going to return Harry Potter style or Miguel (who i think is Superior Spiderman) will come back to kick his a**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"