• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax guys. This is just the first part of a 3 part comic. If you still hate this, go look at the preview for ASM #700. This is going to have a very emotional ending. I can feel it.

You're my kind of guy ;)

Do you guys think there is going to be a black friday sale for the newer ASM's? I need to catch up but I don't want to spend more money than I have to. I want to know the surprise in 698 though, because it seems like a lot of people are talking about it.

Spider-Man 3 could've definitely needed some more help though.

I think both fights vs Harry were pretty great
Final battle was also great

The two against sandman could have been better,but they were still a lot better than the bridge and sewer battle in TASM

Relax guys. This is just the first part of a 3 part comic. If you still hate this, go look at the preview for ASM #700. This is going to have a very emotional ending. I can feel it.
Issue 698 should never be spoiled, but there's a preview for 700?
That doesn't make sense

698 is out already. No need to keep spoilers under control anymore.
Should I read it now or do what I did since Spider-Island and collect the whole story (including tie-ins) and read it then?

Got Need for Speed:MW and Medal of Honor:WF for $30 each and Dishonored and Ghost Recon:FS for $25 each. Booyah!

Happy Thanksgiving SHH! Hope your holiday is awesome! Go Cowboys! :woot:

I havent played an NFS game in a long time.They all feel the same to me

I don't care for racing games at all. They're a step below FPS games in my book.

I miss the times when Adventure games were coming.They used to be so creative and fun.Games like Crash Bandicoot and all

All they are now are Shooting games or racing

Should I read it now or do what I did since Spider-Island and collect the whole story (including tie-ins) and read it then?

I'd read 698 now before you get spoiled, it's quite a shocking issue.

Also I agree with everyone else on the whole FPS-taking-over-the-gaming-industry thing. Jak and Daxter, Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, THOSE are some video games I can get behind.

Most wanted
Fun of the moment is dead :oldrazz:
I really did not know the meaning of the MW, giving the meaning is much appreciated, but the joke was tempting

I havent played an NFS game in a long time.They all feel the same to me
Same here
I tried to play Gran Turismo 2 a few days ago, got lost in the menu maps saying "You need money to buy a car" and "you need to race to get money"
How am I to race:huh:

I don't care for racing games at all. They're a step below FPS games in my book.
I like racing games one day or another, in the arcade they're even more fun
FPS is the worst thing imo

I'd read 698 now before you get spoiled, it's quite a shocking issue.
I fully avoid spoilers until reading the full arc, no danger of anyone spoiling it to me

At least they were involved in an interesting game such as the Lions/Texans game. Can't say this game is interesting at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"