The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of your teams are better than mine.

****ing Bills.

There's eight teams right now that are worse than the Bills, though.

There's also still a few more games left for us to lose. :o

True, but that could be said for any team. Ever since the lockout, it feels like these seasons have been really surprising. One day a team like Cardinals knocks out the Patriots and in another day the Giants get destroyed by the Bengals.

I dunno. I've just grown to have no hope for the Bills. Last time I started thinking "Wow this season has been great so far, I think they really have a chance this year!" they lost 7 ****ing games in a row.

[BLACKOUT]This was last year.[/BLACKOUT]

Haha, I feel your pain. My Cowboys play just good enough to give you hope, then lose horribly. On paper they have a tremendous amount of talent but that means little when they play with no heart and I get so frustrated with them I almost want them to lose. IMO, they play sloppy football and don't deserve to win.

I guess I'm the only one that's actually fine with my team's record?(Colts)

And...man this song is so addicting. Makes me miss The Format.

[YT]qQkBeOisNM0[/YT]

Last night I had a dream that ASM2 went up on Fios for early viewing. I can't remember much but Chameleon was the villain. My mind processed him as Electro though. Too bad it was only a dream. :(

Was there any more of the "Untold Story" in the sequel? Lol.

I hope they dump the 'Untold story' part off any advertising

It looked too desperate,like they were going out of the way to prove it was totally different from the 2002 movie which it wasnt really

So I forget if I said this, but I managed to get my hands on SS-M #200 last week.
I will freely admit I teared up a bit at the end.

So I forget if I said this, but I managed to get my hands on SS-M #200 last week.
I will freely admit I teared up a bit at the end.
I'm yet to read that issue
Don't like the wrinkles in Buscema's art in that era, turns me away

Eddie Brock will make an appearance in Ultimate Spider-Man season 2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

^ I don't watch Ultimate Spider-man anyway so it makes little difference what they do on that show. I gave it a fair shot in the beginning but it's just too...silly.

They could use two things I really don't care about....they could kill off Peter Parker and use Miles Morales, a character I don't care about, and have him be Spider-Man in a cartoon I don't care about.

At this rate, a Miles Morales SM cartoon sounds quite inviting.

With 2 Spidey shows each decade and apparently [blackout]even the original M616 Peter is dying[/blackout] I agree about a show about Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"