The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sure is. And I'm interested in seeing where it goes.

WHAT THE ACTUAL ****?!

Are you serious? What...

Warning, major spoilers for ASM 700:

HW8Xb.jpg

Well I haven't read ASM 700 in full yet, but this arc was fun. And I'm really interested in what Slott has planned for Superior.

I think I'm the only person not completely losing my **** over these leaks.

I don't know, it just sounds weird. What happened to his arms anyway?

To Ock's arms? Nothing. His body has just shut down from having the **** beat out of him all the time by superheroes. He couldn't really do much anymore.

Well I haven't read ASM 700 in full yet, but this arc was fun. And I'm really interested in what Slott has planned for Superior.

I think I'm the only person not completely losing my **** over these leaks.
I didn't lose any **** about it, I was annoyed for a while, but it passed pretty quick, my long made decision to drop Spider-Man books post ASM700 helped

Another reason why you're probably getting the trilogy box set. I see, lol. So it's not just to get a film that you deem disappointing, haha.

I guess I failed to mention that point earlier, lol.

I just find them not funny. And to make fun of Batman's "throat cancer" voice in the TDK and TDKR trailers when the voice they use for the trailers feels like nails scratching a chalkboard. Needless to say, I don't find them funny. Even with a movie I didn't like myself(TAS-M), it wasn't funny at all.

That's the point of satire though. To make fun of something by going to the far extreme to show it in a different light. Satire is all about ridicule. But to each their own and if you hate Honest Trailers, I can dig it. It's not for everyone.

Once again, confusing, lol. I just have 'like' as I have just 'dislike', lol.

You dislike ASM correct? But wouldn't you say that you dislike SM3 even more? Oscorp made a good point in his post about the Hobbit. And it's how I felt about TDKR. I was expecting a masterpiece and left the theater feeling disappointed because it wasn't. I don't hate TDKR but I don't love it either. It's somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure that I ever rated it but I'm thinking a 6/10.

I'm on your side Webhead! You're still one of the few good posters here.

Thanks man! I try to be as open and fair as possible when posting here.

Also, there's nothing confusing about having levels of disappointment. A film might not meet ones' expectations but can still be enjoyable. Hobbit is an example of that to many people it seems. A film might have the chance of being a "masterpiece" but ends up being "just good". That doesn't mean the film is unwatchable.

Exactly. I'm glad that someone else is able to see my point of view on that issue.

I still don't like the idea of [BLACKOUT]Otto Octavius being the Superior Spider-Man...seriously, Marvel has no other ideas?[/BLACKOUT]

I guess I failed to mention that point earlier, lol.

Yep.

That's the point of satire though. To make fun of something by going to the far extreme to show it in a different light. Satire is all about ridicule. But to each their own and if you hate Honest Trailers, I can dig it. It's not for everyone.

I think How It Should Have Ended is far more funnier, but also far more intelligent on how they deal with the films.

You dislike ASM correct? But wouldn't you say that you dislike SM3 even more? Oscorp made a good point in his post about the Hobbit. And it's how I felt about TDKR. I was expecting a masterpiece and left the theater feeling disappointed because it wasn't. I don't hate TDKR but I don't love it either. It's somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure that I ever rated it but I'm thinking a 6/10.

I dislike TAS-M, giving it 6/10. I hate S-M 3 with giving it something of 3 or 4 out of 10, lol.

I found TDKR to be a masterpiece myself. And I didn't have any expectations either, only trusting in what Nolan would create and I loved it.

Warning, major spoilers for ASM 700:

HW8Xb.jpg

My reaction to this: 2:19
[YT]tMiyitcE164[/YT]
[BLACKOUT]So, technically the bad guy won...well now Peter(ock) will be darker ans grittier then he will use his GENIOUS to make gatgets? what´s next he will use cape?lol[/BLACKOUT]

Last edited:
So I just read 698. When did..

Peter and Ock actually switch bodies? In 698 the switch had already happened.

So...is this permanent? Will they switch bodies again? I just...I don't...I can't...gah

So I just read 698. When did..

Peter and Ock actually switch bodies? In 698 the switch had already happened.
Are you planning on getting 699? if you are then I won't tell you but if you aren't then I'll answer your question.

So...is this permanent? Will they switch bodies again? I just...I don't...I can't...gah

Thing is that Peter is technically still in his body. Whenever Dan Slott feels like it he can easily give Peter control over his body again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"