The Amazing Spider-Man With Great Power, Comes Great Lounging - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord, if they had done that story nowadays...yeah, they are lucky.

Heading off to Sydney for a couple days, then come nack to Melbourne and have Christmas here :woot:

Heading off to Sydney for a couple days, then come back to Melbourne and have Christmas here :woot:

Have fun. I can't wait for the next 1.5 days of school to be over and done with.

First year not being in school until the day before Christmas eve. It's pretty dang relaxing, really. But I'm still goin' to my schools talent show, just for memories sake.

I thought they killed off Gwen cause people were getting tired of her, no?

I remember when Anno actually liked TASM and defended it- for a couple of days after the movie came out.

Well, he gave it like a 7 or 7.5/10 compared to today's 6/10

Many people were expecting the perfect Spider-Man movie, and while I really enjoyed it and gave it a solid 9/10, it's not even near to a perfect Spider-Man. In fact, considering from a "how well the movie is made"-standpoint the movie is definitely 8, but as I really enjoyed I personally gave it a higher rating

Wow, you guys really like Anno, huh?
You really care about what he thinks. He must be rejoicing seeing these comments. :oldrazz:

Wow, you guys really like Anno, huh?
You really care about what he thinks. He must be rejoicing seeing these comments. :oldrazz:

image.png

It was more the writer who didn't like where Peter's and Gwen's relationship were heading if I remember correctly

On the cover of the "Death of the Stacy's" trade there is a foreword by Conway stating he threw her off cause she was dull and uninteresting

I like Anno, but sometimes he needs to ****. We get it, you don't like it, but you don't have to berate us when we like it. TASM isn't perfect either, I admit that, but it's not terrible. I still give it a 9/10, but it's not hard to think that after three films, knowing what's good and what isn't, that I'd expect more.

ASM was still the better origin than SM1 and although they could have skipped the origin altogether it worked out really well. Now, with that story out of the way, they can work on expanding into better territory. There's much more potential here after ASM for the sequel than after SM1.

I still have my beefs with the lack of web-shooter reloading/running out. I know it sounds childish, but I really wanted to see it. Not to mention there were plenty of scenes to do it in. However, I like to think to myself that during the crane scene (didn't find it cheesy BTW), that he ran out when he missed the first crane, and as he was moving up he was reloading.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not too big on Jamie Foxx playing Electro. He's a decent actor, but I can't really see him as that specific villain. Maybe Shocker or something. Idk, what do ya'll think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"