The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSYLENTGuardian

El Pollos Hermano
Reaction score
Alright, guys. New movie. New board. New lounge. Everybody is free to speak.

Let's get this started off right, shall we? :yay:

1249616558508.jpg
I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK

Peter agrees too. The only difference is that Batman can afford to buy it

Lol.

If only his father gave him two more cents before leaving him.

:hehe: sometimes you just crack me up

I can already see Arad forming his next vision in his mind... the store clerk will become Kraven and the guy who owns the brand of chocolate milk is Kingpin

obviously

Last edited:
:hehe: sometimes you just crack me up

I can already see Arad forming his next vision in his mind... the store clerk will become Kraven and the guy who owns the brand of chocolate milk is Kingpin

obviously

Then Kingpin would be the real mastermind behind Uncle Ben's death!!!! Kingpin knew exactly how it would play out; just brilliant. Damn you're good Arad...

I'm ready.

arYDb.gif

I love that little jiggle on his double chin

:lmao:

Cannot wait for the first set pic or marketing pic for the new suit. I'm very interested to see the new changes made.

I wanted to say a Batman thing myself, but man is that head shot and chocolate milk line amazing
And what follows :funny:
I love chocolate, prefer it if I have the chocolate mix and the good brand of milk I enjoy, tastes much better than canned or bottled chocolate milk

I like chocolate milk at times as well...and I always make sure I have the money for it.

I'm curious about your board name Anno. Are you religious???

I'm curious about your board name Anno. Are you religious???

My initials are A.D. and I immediately thought of this user name to use as I'm a lover of Latin.

Would I say I'm religious? Not at all. More just of a spiritual person, but not religious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"