The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a few spare moments yesterday and made a stop at a local comic shop. I made a great pickup and got The Best of Spider-Man volumes 1-3 all for half-off the cover price. Pretty sweet. My lucky day I suppose.

That's great
What do they collect? All 616 or Ultimate stuff included?

Another of my favorites is Paul Jenkins

You're probably not gonna like this but Bendis is becoming one of my favs. I've been reading thru the Ultimate collections and I gotta say...I like them. He's a good writer.

You're probably not gonna like this but Bendis is becoming one of my favs. I've been reading thru the Ultimate collections and I gotta say...I like them. He's a good writer.

Bendis can only write street-level heroes well. He sucks on big team titles like Avengers.

Not going to like what? Dude, Ultimate Spider-Man is one of the best comic book series, like ever

The ENTIRE album is wonderful. My personal favorite is Where I Live: it evokes so much emotion and compelling lyrics. Made me tear up. :hrt:

The Golden Age = so far, so ****ing good!!!!! :up:

I bought that and the Batman anthology of Batman '89, Batman Returns, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin on Blu-ray, haha.

Last edited:
Thought SotD is a solo, didn't know it has sequels

Not really as "sequels", but they have the same actors and what not playing a different kind of theme.

Shaun of the Dead - zombies(strawberry ice cream)

Hot Fuzz - cops(original blue ice cream)

The World's End - apocalypse(I think)(mint chocolate chip ice cream)

Not really as "sequels", but they have the same actors and what not playing a different kind of theme.

Shaun of the Dead - zombies(strawberry ice cream)

Hot Fuzz - cops(original blue ice cream)

The World's End - apocalypse(I think)(mint chocolate chip ice cream)

wait, you do realise by the ice cream they are referring to the cornetto gag which is in both shaun of the dead and hot fuzz (and by default world's end too)?

Lol :doh:

Second time today that someone doesn't take a chance to read the previous page, lol.

Yo VS, I'm sure your avvay was inverted a few hours ago

It was. I thought it would look better facing this way.

Makes him looking at posts and give his smirk

One of the greatest lines in history of comics

I'm worried about the fact that the cast and crew of IM3 pretty much spoiled the whole movie. I mean, who does that? Granted, they didn't spoil everything, but it's a good chunk of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"