The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never played God of War. Is it like an adventure game? I love those

I have never played God of War. Is it like an adventure game? I love those

It's about a warrior fighting all of the Greek gods. Really sucks that I have never played a game as I never owned a PlayStation system, but if I did...God of War would be the series of games I'd get.

Do you think Peter will never drink chocolate milk again because of what happened?

Or maybe drinking chocolate milk reminds he why him is Spider-Man and makes him stronger?

Last edited:
My initials are A.D. and I immediately thought of this user name to use as I'm a lover of Latin.

Would I say I'm religious? Not at all. More just of a spiritual person, but not religious.

I feel like putting aside the war that's been going on now and just say that we're kinda alike in that aspect.

I'm a very spiritual person as well and am one of those who could sit on a hill and just breathe haha! I'm not religious either.

Are you aware of Jung? Have you done his personality test? I highly recommend doing so, it makes you feel so good when you read about yourself then. Why am I saying this? Because it's very common among INFJ's to be spiritual in a way. And INFJ's are the most rare persons out there so I became curious haha!

Oh, and speaking of God of War, you sure miss out on something! Though I do think the best game in the series is God of War 2. But Ascension looks like it might end up as the best of them if you ask me!

I think I was a ISTJ when I took it a couple years back.

Man...Snyder would be GREAT for a God of War movie!

wow i actually really thoroughly agree with you. I guess its 300 speaking to me right now. Or his ability to film bald guys wearing nothing but loin cloths.

Hugh Jackman for Kratos!

ht_le_miserables_hugh_jackman_nt_121210_wblog.jpg

Too old. And Kratos is black.

Ehh...the color of Kratos' skin doesn't matter.

Electro is white but we're getting Jamie Foxx.

Does one stop riding/driving a car if his loved one dies in a car accident?

I've heard this happen to people. To generalize that people don't stop riding in a car or driving one would be foolish.

Electro is nowhere as deep and important as Kratos.

So I'm really pissed that Aliens: Colonial Marines sucks. I'm gonna have to return this game. Gearbox should be ashamed.

What makes the skin color of Kratos so important though?

Nothing wrong with being accurate to the games. Granted he becomes "white" once he kills his family, but still. Would you want a black Bruce Wayne?

Oh, I thought you were just kidding at first. Kratos definitely isn't black. Tanned, if anything. He certainly wasn't black in the live-action commercial.

Or in this screenshot from Ascension.

Hah, so he's not black.

Well, this argument makes no sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"