The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you thought that Anno since the voice actor is black.

BTW, have you heard about the new patch for DoA5? I don't play that crap, but that patch is embarassing!

He looked "dark skinned" in the cinematics from the original game. Reminded me a bit of The Rock's skin tone.

Regardless, I don't want Jackman playing as him.

Maybe you thought that Anno since the voice actor is black.

BTW, have you heard about the new patch for DoA5? I don't play that crap, but that patch is embarassing!
I like you

Seems Guardians of the Galaxy took our Kraven! :(

Watched Django Unchained yesterday.

WOW!!!! One of the best films I've ever seen! It was such a fun and cool ride.

The dialogue in that film is amazingly well written if you ask me! The soundtrack? Perfect! The directing and acting? Perfect!

It made me realise how much I'd want a Tarantino Deadpool film! It would fit him like a glove!

It was indeed in my top five films of 2012, that's for sure.

I can't wait til it comes out on Blu-Ray.

In the mean time I have Tarantino's newest film, Djesus Uncrossed.

Last edited:
For sure, Foxx- solid actor in Django. But remember he's an underdog in TAS2, out for recognition and proving himself. In Django, he was comfortable in his own skin right from the start, so I think we're going to get a volatile, self-conscious cowboy here, than the cold menacing kind we saw in Django.

So, my little brother just got Spiderman 3 for the 360, don't know why, but whatever.
I remember a long time ago, there was a video of a debug menu for it, you could change the time of day, switch to red and black suits, Peter Parker, New Goblin, all that stuff. But the most interesting part that I remember were classic comic versions of the Red and black suits hidden in the game.

Am I crazy, or did this exist? I remember seeing it on Youtube, but I can't find it, and it bugs the heck out of me. (Pardon the pun)

so, they will cancel Ultimate Spider-man, not the show ,ALL the Ultimate lines!

i´ve seen it in a video from the Comic book Cast ,
they are doing the time jump but after this no more Ultimate anything.

is from one of their videos where they explain it, but i can´t post it cause lenguage, i can´t find , so i´ll wait for a confirmation

Last edited:
No more Ultimate?

76b.gif

Never cared for the universe anyways.

Now let's see about the cartoon....

No more Ultimate?

76b.gif

Never cared for the universe anyways.

Now let's see about the cartoon....

To be fair, the original ultimate line of Spider-Man has some very good stuff in there, and the cartoon cannot be compared to the ultimate comics in any way. Even when there is dumb stuff in the comics, the show just manages to surprise getting dumber each episode

I mean, Electro's strategy is to distract the heros with turning on tv:s and portable videogame systems? And power-man actually gets distracted because he wants to see how the soccer game goes?? just, incredible...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"