Comics Wolverine and the X-Men Trailer

I'm only watching this cartnoon for Scott, Warren and Hank, and later, Emma, though I would rather they didn't include Jean in first place then they promptly kill her in the first ten seconds of the trailer. Glad that Angel and Beast seem to get lots of action in it.

Baddie Rogue beats the current 616 one.

I'm only watching this cartnoon for Scott, Warren and Hank, and later, Emma, though I would rather they didn't include Jean in first place then they promptly kill her in the first ten seconds of the trailer. Glad that Angel and Beast seem to get lots of action in it.

Baddie Rogue beats the current 616 one.
seriously. I know its too early to tell, but that could quite possibly be the best Rogue Ive seen

Let's see, all the characters that were shown were...
  1. Wolverine
  2. Cyclops
  3. Storm
  4. Beast
  5. Jean
  6. Xavier
  7. Rogue
  8. Angel
  9. Blob
  10. Avalanche
  11. Quicksilver
  12. Iceman
  13. Pyro
  14. Colossus
  15. Kitty
  16. Domino
Maybe I missed some, I barely noticed Colossus because the scene went by so quickly. Oh, and as for non-mutants, Senator Kelly is in as well.

*Edit* Agh... totally forgot Domino. And she was even clearly shown in the trailer. >_<

Eh, so a lot of what we saw in Evo, plus Domino?

Why not just continue that series then?

Bah.

Looks cool, definitely. And it's a cool premise to work off of.

And the trailer had a Soundgarden song in it. That sold me right there.

The art was kinda weird. Might have been my computer story seems cool though. I hope lots of other mutants who havnt really seen tv time get their turn.

It looks very good to be honest...

From the concept art I suspect Xavier is still alive... and from the cast info... I suspect Magneto is also still alive -- since those two come back, it is safe to assume Jean comes back as well. May as well be prepared but the concept seems like it could make a good first season.. or first half since they've contracted like 20 someodd episodes... the exact number is in the X-World thread for this same topic.

At exactly 3:00, is that Colossus?

I sees yellow and red and what looks like organic steel limbs.

And he is smashing something.

I am the awesomeness, yes, yes.

Now, if only Spoons would grace this thread with his presence.

The fact that Nightcrawler is going to be a part of the team is enough for me to watch it, and I doubt that Xavier and Jean are dead..at least you couldn't tell that from the trailer.

I didnt see him in the preview but the castlist has Squidboy.Thats an interesting choice.

I hope we get an X-Factor Investigations style Madrox and a Chamber appearance

Cool scene when Wolvie kicks in the door. Your sons a mutant, deal with it :)

And then he kicks down Scott's lol! Learn to knock, A-hole!

all i want to know is if anybody can find when this will make its way to tv. prolly on the New CW

Storm didn't feel the shift change in the air when that bomb came. :woot:

and I'm hoping the show airs on CN because they allow more action/blood/violence.

It's not a sequel to Evolution; it's it's own continuity.

So, Professor X and Jean Grey gone. Also, notably, no Magneto in any of the Brotherhood scenes; did whatever happen to them happen to him too?

Look again. There were metal balls flying around at 1:05 when the Brotherhood attacked Kelley. And at 51 seconds, after Domino jumps off a rooftop, Pietro is left standing in front of a Genosha Billboard w-Magneto on it.

Who's the flying cloud in 2:52? Storm?

all i want to know is if anybody can find when this will make its way to tv. prolly on the New CW

No one seems to want to pick it up...

I still don't know how much I'd try to watch it.

The premise isn't bad, but I feel like we're going to get way too much Wolvie love...

I hope they let Gambit show up eventually. Seeing as how they're taking a new direction of sorts with Rogue, they could easily just pretend he and she have no history together. And thus no angst.

I feel inclined to point out that Kitty Pryde is cute as f*#k!

I think Rogue looks hot in the show.

Love that one shot of Wolverine walking away from Wraith in the chair as Wraith screams. I'm assuming that Wraith will basically be like the Stryker of this series.

i was impressed with this. it looks better than i thought it would

there's good banter, some comical moments, and it looks like they might get to show more action and stuff

Rogue looks like she'll be my fave on the show (she's my fave character period, but this looks interesting)

they never actually confirmed xavier and jean as dead (unless i really missed something here) so they could be back. it seemed like they were both affected psionically before the bomb hit, so maybe they were "whisked away" so fast no one saw.

At exactly 3:00, is that Colossus?

I sees yellow and red and what looks like organic steel limbs.

And he is smashing something.

Actully, I'm pretty sure that's Beast. :o

Still, doesn't look like a bad way to spend a half-hour a week. Hopefully they find a US station to put it on, or at least BBC puts it on it's America channel.

I love the premise, and the trailer's pretty good. Wait and see.

This looks to be promising. I can't wait until it's released.

Actully, I'm pretty sure that's Beast. :o

Still, doesn't look like a bad way to spend a half-hour a week. Hopefully they find a US station to put it on, or at least BBC puts it on it's America channel.

so it's already airing?

Iceman love! :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"