Wolverine as Death V

THEBIGBAD

Civilian
Reaction score
anyone have any pic's of this or can you tell me any details on his look never saw it so thix if you can help me out.

05334620708.3.GIF

Yeah, that's him as Apocalypse's Horseman Death. After he'd had his adamantium sucked out, Apocalypse captured him and Sabretooth and pit them against each other. Whoever won would get the adamantium in Sabretooth's body and become the new Death. Wolverine beat Sabretooth because he believed that he could at least minimize the damage he'd cause, despite the brainwashing, while Sabretooth would just kill indiscriminately and not care, brainwashing or no. Eventually Angel pulled Wolverine back to the X-Men's side.

Wait a minute, there was an Astonishing X-Men series after AoA and before Whedon/Cassaday's? I don't remember that at all and I did sporatically read the X-Men comics during Apocalypse: The Twelve.

Nice Beast Wars quote, Corp. You reading the mini? It's good stuff.

I liked the Twelve. It was pretty good, actually.

KingOfDreams said:
Wait a minute, there was an Astonishing X-Men series after AoA and before Whedon/Cassaday's? I don't remember that at all and I did sporatically read the X-Men comics during Apocalypse: The Twelve.
correct. It was three issues long and lead into The Twelve.. Wolverine was not revealed as Death there, but that was where he first appeared as death. At the time, a Skrull was impersonating Wolverine.

Also, when the books were re-titled during the Age of Apocalypse, one of the two main X-books was called "Astonishing X-Men". (The other being Amazing X-Men.) So Whedon and Cassady's Astonishing X-Men is actually the third book to bear the name.

I just hope they don't ever reuse "X-Treme X-Men." That one sounded like the X-Men were entering a skateboarding competition. :down

If he's like me, he'll simply take any chance to talk **** about Wolverine. ;)

You're both right.

I like to trash Wolverine and like any chance to talk up Angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"