Wolverine.... in Yellow and Blue?

Discussion in 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' started by SpideyFan866, Jul 3, 2013.

?

What will Logan wear in the past?

1. Yellow and Blue, alongside the "First Class" X-Men

2. His redesigned uniform from the future

3. Original Trilogy uniform

4. No uniform. Normal clothes.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. SpideyFan866 Registered

This is a topic I've rarely seen talked about, so I thought I'd bring it up.

As we know, Wolverine is (albeit unofficially) the time traveler in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

Also, We know that the 70s era/First Class X-Men will once again wear yellow and blue uniforms, while the future X-men will be seen in new costumes, which, return a darker color palette in the vein of the original trilogy.

With that said, which will Wolverine wear?

Will he (assuming he has one) retain his future uniform, will he finally wear the yellow and blue like the First Class X-Men, or will he stick to regular clothing while in the "past"? Or could we even see him wear one of his uniforms from the Original Trilogy?

#1 SpideyFan866, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  2. Angamb Registered

cant see the first pic.

Is it new?

3. SpideyFan866 Registered

No. It was posted a few months back.

Here

[​IMG]

4. Melapi Registered

It's the Beast photo Bryan posted.

I don't think the 70's team is going to wear any uniform, in fact I don't think there're going to be a formal 70's team. It's like Xavier is a mess and he didn't finished what he had started with Magneto but is still in touch with Beast and other mutants. I think once DOFP events are done, he's going to create the X-Men we all know

I vote for regular clothing for all the 70's mutants.

#4 Melapi, Jul 3, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  5. Angamb Registered

I dont see a real costume on that Beast.

To me that looks more like skin than anything else.

And if that was the costume, looks pretty simple on the shoulders, nothing like FC outfit.

But Im sure there will be x-men costumes on the past, just an evolution of the FC ones. Maybe even more individualized. (with different colours)

lets see what they have in store for the teaser trailer, maybe it gives us a tease of them.

6. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Well I think the 70s X-Men should have their X-Men costume. But for Wolverine, I'm not really sure if they have a spare one for him.

7. Verbal21 Registered

Which is a shame because the First Class costumes were perfectly made to be done in Wolverine's style without looking silly. I'm sure there's PS's of some manips floating around the 'net.

8. Obi Registered

9. Verbal21 Registered

That more of less would've been perfect and I'd spearhead the charge for a Hot Toys version of that to be made. I'm so sick of Wolverine being in civialian clothes.

10. Great Mind(s) Broken

I like the brown/tan costume...

11. TheHeatKitchen Registered

I'm sure they'll offer him a suit, but he won't take it. They'll make some light-hearted joke about it, like they did in the first X-Men movie.

12. Roguefan Registered

#12 Roguefan, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  13. BeholdMe Storm Disciple

I would love to see him in costume,but I have a feeling he may just be in regular clothes. A part of me wishes they would go the full out costume route with the X-men movies not the FC uniform but their individualized uniforms,keeping my fingers crossed to see an appearance in a future movie.

14. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

I wonder if he has a uniform in the modern-day world.

I would hate to see Wolverine in casual clothes for the posters of this movie.

15. kasjan Registered

Uniform or wifebeater, I don't care about his costume, just want to see real Logan character, not a guy running in blue and yellow.

16. Asteroid-Man Registered

This is the perfect opportunity for the classic yellow and blue.

17. Snikt Registered

You know...that's what I love about the X-Men. They're the X-Men with or without costumes/uniforms. They're characteristics are the same no matter what.

With other superheros, Spider-Man, Batman, Superman, DareDevil and others (I like these guys BTW), it seems like the costumes really define the character. Not always...but a lot of the time.

18. The Infernal Mky Mk

Agreed. I'd also like to see the X-men of the future wear better costumes than the dreary black costumes, but I'm not optimistic of that. Maybe in a changed future at the end of the film, but I wouldn't put money on it.

19. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

I want

Modern-day X-Men - black costumes
    70s - Blue/Yellow

The thing with X-Men wearing black costumes is they already established the look of the X-Men with these black costumes in the first movie. It would just look so drastic and it wouldn't flow with the earlier films if we suddenly see the team wearing colorful costumes. So the best that they could do is just upgrade the look and it looks they did that in DOFP.

With the 70s X-Men/the First Class cast, since it is set in the past and set in a different decade, its easier to give the X-Men a different look and make their costumes more colorful.

20. kasjan Registered

I don't understand all this hating about X-Men costumes in trilogy.
    Who wear color costumes today?
    Cap America wears his soldier costume from WWII to motivate other members of team.
    Ironman wear armor, not color costume.
    Thor is cosmic guy, and even S.H.I.E.L.D. agents laughed of Asgardians costumes.
    Hawkeye, Black Widow, Fury, agents, all of them wear black costumes, not the costumes from original comics.
    Haters and fanboys have to deal with black costumes for present time.

21. BeholdMe Storm Disciple

I dont think people have so much a problem with what there wearing just with some color added to. No off the characters you mentioned above have a solid black costume like the Xmen except Black Widow. Cap America has red,white, and blue in his costume its not solid black. Iron man's armor is red and gold so that has color to it as well and looks shiny and awesome on screen lol. Even Hawkeye was purple and black. I would just like a little color not solid black its depressing sometimes. I dont see anything wrong with fans wanting a glimpse of color in the XMen costumes.

22. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Have you seen the concept art for Falcon? It looks like he's wearing a black costume too. Their costumes look similar to the costumes of the X-Men.

23. Gianakin_ SW Prequels Defender

Magneto looked a TINY bit off in the blue/yellow in XFC. I'd expect the same for Logan, too. Plus, the new (epic) mag cover doesn't seem too promising on that front.

24. Angamb Registered

what's that Mag cover?

25. Gianakin_ SW Prequels Defender

No, not mag cover, my mistake. I'm talking about this:
    [​IMG]