Wolverine Returns. Once he pops, he can't stop.

The Infernal

Mky Mk
Reaction score
I see they're giving Wolverine a new power.

https://www.newsarama.com/40218-the-return-of-wolverine-1-brings-logan-back-with-new-powers.html

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Marvel has announced The Return of Wolverine #1 by writer Charles Soule and artist Steve McNiven. Marvel describes the five-issue limited series as the "third part of a trilogy" following The Death of Wolverine and The Hunt for Wolverine, and has confirmed to Newsarama it is the Wolverine #1 previously teased.

According to Soule, Wolverine's return brings some new twists on the fan-favorite mutant's powers - though the circumstances of his resurrection are still under wraps.

“Wolverine’s body has been missing. The entire Marvel Universe has been looking for him, because he’s a very important part of the Super Hero puzzle. And at long last, he will be found,” Soule told Marvel.com. “I thought this was a real opportunity to do things that would make him feel new and fresh in a way; if you come back from the dead, it should mean something. One of the outwardly physical manifestations of that is that now, from time to time, his claws—once they’re popped—they can heat up. They can get really hot.”

Soule again???
Dammit Marvel, stop lettin that dude f*** up important wolverine stories

I can't help but think that 'hot claw's are the new 'bone claws'. At least bone claws make sense. I can't wait to hear how they will rationalise heat claws. lol

Last edited:
Is being gutted by hot claws worse than being gutted by just claws? "Quick, I've just been gutted by the Wolverine! I need bandages! And some ointment!"

If anything he probably should have gained that power after he went to hell and demons took over his body.

My friend told me about the "heat" power.

I'm sorry but even operating under the umbrella of suspension of disbelief... That's just random and dumb to me.

My friend told me about the "heat" power.

I'm sorry but even operating under the umbrella of suspension of disbelief... That's just random and dumb to me.

This is about as stupid as when Gambit was Death and had random gas powers. Lame. :(

Tie in to the Phoenix? I recall reading somewhere that Logan becomes the final host for the Phoenix before the universe ends?

News to me.... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"