Woman perpetrates hate crime on herself

Discussion in 'SHH Community Forum' started by kaypain, Oct 22, 2012.

1. kaypain Registered

Link

Investigating rather or not it was a Hate Crime? Of course it was a Hate Crime. Wearing White Hoodies and spraying KKK on her car isn't enough evidence to suggest that? Clearly an act motivated by hate.

2. Hotwire Dealin' W/ Demons

Why do people feel the need to be this disgusting to others?

3. DarkSovereignty Ooga Chakka

it's organizations like the KKK that make me wish that the punisher existed.

4. Victarion Iron Captain

I'd like to look the perps in the face and ask them, "why?"

5. Godsfireworks Arch Duke of Anemone

Those scumbags....

6. Marvolo Registered

Who cares if its a hate crime!!! It was a disgusting crime against another human being. I dont care if she was black white tan green or purple or what their skin color was. It is a ****ing crime regardless. Stop wasting time determining if it was a hate crime and hunt those sick ****s down and beat the ever living **** out of them and then drag their sorry asses off the jail.

7. TheAQU4M4N K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

True story.

8. kaypain Registered

Sorry but spraying KKK on her hood and writing racial slurs in the act of something like that shouldn't be ignored. You ask who cares, a lot of angry black people

9. Marvolo Registered

Its still a crime. If a black man does it to a black man or a white man does it to a white man or if an asian does it to an asian or if they all do it to one another it is still a crime. Treat it as a crime. Stop trying to give it a special label and just treat it as a crime. All assaults are predicated by some hate or anger. If i go beat a homosexual to death because i dont like his attitude they label it as a hate crime. If i beat a straight man to death because i dont like his attitude it is a crime. Does one crime have less hate than the other? Is one act any less worse than the other? Nope. Either way someone died because of my hatred. Its all crime.

This girl had an awful inhuman act committed upon her. I dont care what the motive was. I dont care if it was white on black, black on black, or ****ing purple barney on yellow big bird. There is no excuse for this. Stop wasting time on whether it was a hate crime. Of course it was a crime of hate. Any act such as this is a crime of hate regardless of skin color.

10. cryptic name No Limits

I don't understand why it matters whether or not it's classified as a "hate crime." Human garbage burned a you woman nearly to death. I don't give a **** why they did it, they just need to pay for it.

11. kaypain Registered

I agree with you to an extent. But it doesn't change the thousands of angry black people out there. Like

I said its icing on the cake. And I think its significant enough giving the fact we got an election coming up and a lot racist punks who hate Obama are out there probably looking for other victims. Its significant enough to give us black people a sense of caution, for there may many more attacks similiar to this to come. Its very important we find out the motive, so we can prevent this from happening again.

For now on everywhere I go on foot I'm going to be overly cautious and watch my back and I'm taking my registered firearm with. This **** is serious.

#11 kaypain, Oct 23, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012
  12. Project862006 Registered

while true it was a crime of hate what i have noticed most time a crime that involves setting someone on fire happens it always happens to a black person and is always driven by the hate of their skin

13. THE MR. TERRIFIC HYPES KING OF COSPLAY

The perps should get the same punishment. That's how I feel.

14. Duke Registered

The scumbags that perpetrated this need to be brought to justice to the fullest extent of the law. I'd definitely be in favor of capital punishment for these cowards.

15. Holiday https://joebiden.info/

So turns out she did this to herself.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...tack-_n_2005232.html?1351030571&ncid=webmail1

16. Lighthouse Fairness, Equality, Bacon

Now that's some ****** up ****.

17. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

18. TheAQU4M4N K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!

Girl is on some other ****.

19. bullets bang bang

20. Gotham Knight Watchful Protector

This actually changes nothing in terms of hate crimes or any discrimination still going on. Because it still does happen even in this day and age. Just not with this case. Let's not act like it's some kind of shocking eye opener, and that this women represents an entire race.

And if true, she's indeed a nut and needs to be locked up for a very long time in a padded room. I'm just glad that no innocent people fitting a possible description of her supposed attackers(if they were given) suffered from this lie.

Lastly, everyone that posted in this topic were more than within their right to show support. If race were thrown out of the window, and this woman had claimed she was attacked by some random citizen with no mention of the KKK, we'd all have the same reaction. Would we feel foolish then? Of course not. It was the logical and right response, and none of you in this thread should feel bad at all for reacting the way that you did.

21. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

Who said it changes anything?

22. Gotham Knight Watchful Protector

I wasn't referring to you specifically. :up:

23. Holiday https://joebiden.info/

Ha!

24. THE MR. TERRIFIC HYPES KING OF COSPLAY

She got what she deserved?

25. Shemtov Registered