Woman perpetrates hate crime on herself

Man, there's crazy people (people who would do this type of things to others out of hatred) and then there's this psycho. What the hell?

Also, the op's choice to call a hate crime "Ridiculous" is frankly ridiculous, given that the definition of that word is, according to dictionary.com causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable:."
yes, folks we should all laugh at an extremely brutal racially motivated crime. :dry:

I find it funny that the OP has yet to respond since the news update.

I think we should change the thread title as it's now misleading.

Also, the op's choice to call a hate crime "Ridiculous" is frankly ridiculous, given that the definition of that word is, according to dictionary.com causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable:."
yes, folks we should all laugh at an extremely brutal racially motivated crime. :dry:
The crime was both absurd and preposterous. Therefore, the term "ridiculous" is entirely appropriate, given the definition you've posted. Nice try, though.

This is just like the lady a few weeks ago who said some random black lady just randomly threw some acid on her face.

:wow:
This---this----person, this twisted, evil, woman is even SICKER then the people she claimed did it, if they existed.

Um what? How does that make her evil? Severely messed up in the head and requiring a lifetime of psychiatric help (among a burn center), yes definitely. But I fail to see the connection to evil. Perhaps to herself, but then everyone who attempts suicide or self-harms could be considered "evil", no?

My suspicion was raised once I realized it wasn't that big of an item here in the news.

(I live in belgium)

Um what? How does that make her evil? Severely messed up in the head and requiring a lifetime of psychiatric help (among a burn center), yes definitely. But I fail to see the connection to evil. Perhaps to herself, but then everyone who attempts suicide or self-harms could be considered "evil", no?

But this woman didn't just harm herself, she attempted to mislead everyone and place the blame on another group of people based on their race. That makes her a racist...in many people's eyes, evil.

In this forum we go after the people that commit hate/race crimes all the time; calling them sick, evil, etc. This woman committed a hate/race crime as well, only in this circumstance, she was kind enough not to hurt someone else, only herself.

But this woman didn't just harm herself, she attempted to mislead everyone and place the blame on another group of people based on their race. That makes her a racist...in many people's eyes, evil.

In this forum we go after the people that commit hate/race crimes all the time; calling them sick, evil, etc. This woman committed a hate/race crime as well, only in this circumstance, she was kind enough not to hurt someone else, only herself.

Sick and probably racist, yeah. But she didn't target a specific individual and set them on fire (except herself of course). That's deranged, not evil.

In light of new information, this woman needs a psychiatric evaluation & possibly be interned in a mental institution.

That's a fair point. It reminds me of when people kill their own kids or other family members, and then claim some black guys or latino guys broke into their house and committed the crimes.

i have heard people who hate their own race but that takes the cake lol

As a proud Black citizen, if this is true, I have to say I'm very disappointed and hurt that this woman would do something so twisted and cruel to herself just to instigate a cruel, vile message. For whatever her reasons were, it just wasn't worth nearly killing yourself over.

Were there any witnesses there?

Did they match the DNA to hers?

Last edited:
Sick and probably racist, yeah. But she didn't target a specific individual and set them on fire (except herself of course). That's deranged, not evil.
And IMHO, she was probably trying to spread the racism.
The first definition of evil is "morally wrong or bad;"

Well this got screwy now didnt it.

Who cares if its a hate crime!!! It was a disgusting crime against another human being. I dont care if she was black white tan green or purple or what their skin color was. It is a ****ing crime regardless. Stop wasting time determining if it was a hate crime and hunt those sick ****s down and beat the ever living **** out of them and then drag their sorry asses off the jail.

The reason it matters is that this crime is likely never committed if it weren't a hate crime. Either way I agree, just find the piece of ****.

So this turned out to be probably the strangest case of "Blame the Black Guy" that I've seen.

Shes in for a long excruciating recovery. And some psychiatric therapy.

If all this is true, this b**** is stupid. I oughta go whoop her damn ass for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"