Woman quits her job to become mermaid

I think that's cool! I applaud chick for saying screw this rat race crap qutting her day job and going "under the sea!"how many people have the ahem "gills" to do that!most people drag themsleves to their 9 and 5 dreaming they could do something like that( I always wanted to be in polka band.hehe.)Chick did it.thats guts baby! Plus she's HOT!! I would totally "Sub- Mariner" her! Hahahahahaha
you go Ariel!

Last edited:
Don't encourage this kind of thing.

The economy would collapse if everyone quit there jobs to become mythological creatures.

I believe that's how the recession started.

We should all become mythical creatures and have brutal fights until we lose consciousness, for money and prestige. Ya know, like Pokemon.

Rise up people. Join the movement, forsake society and become a creature of ancient myth!!

I've decided that I don't want to be a manticore anymore, instead I shall be the krampus. Christmas is comin' early motha f***a's!

If I am going to quit my job to be a Disney character, it will be Gaston.

I'm going to become a werewolf! :woot:

Actually... some people already believe I'm a mythological creature lol... I'm bisexual.

As paltry as my paychecks are I'd decline the offer to become a mythological creature altogether because I am quite sane and like myself the way that I am, a human. Sounds like the woman is just a tad delusional. I'm picturing her in a nursing home in her 90's still believing she's a mermaid.

Bisexual, I choose you! ::throws pokeball::
"Bisexual! Bisexual!"

I'm a ph'oorn. What's that? What do you mean you don't have the ability to pursue me across the planes and spheres of existence?

Don't encourage this kind of thing.

The economy would collapse if everyone quit there jobs to become mythological creatures.

I believe that's how the recession started.
Haha! I somehow don't believe worldwide financial instablity was initiated by people becoming mythological creatures! ( I tend to believe it was all these evil Lex Luthor mother*%^&ers)..but anyways I wanna be a griffin!! Naw.. scratch that! I wanna be GHIDORAH!! the 3 headed monster from the Godzilla flicks!!.. No!I wanna be ULTRAMAN.. this is harder than I thought...
Haha

Nobody wants to be a dragon?

You get to horde hot women and gold.

It's the American dream.

Well Ghidorah is like a dragon. A 3 headed gold one..only he gets his ass handed to him by Godzilla..so yeah! I would rather be Utraman!only I would have to scram once my chest light started blinking so not to die... But you get to beat the ^&*outta other monsters! So yeah! I wanna be Ultraman!( and he's cooler than those power ranger clowns)
Haha

Well hey...if she loves her job I ain't gonna complain. I hate my job. :)

Most people just do cosplay, play Second Life and call it a day.

But this chick said screw that, I'm going all the way.

Nobody wants to be a dragon?

You get to horde hot women and gold.

It's the American dream.

That's what a ph'oorn is, good sir.

This is the only art I could find that comes close to matching a description of the ph'oorn:

dvlyrr.jpg

or

1zf3487.jpg

I wanna be a Transformer. :o

If I am going to quit my job to be a Disney character, it will be Gaston.

So you plan on stabbing a guy in the back, then fall from the top of a castle, all while doing this:

tumblr_mho1m4eOpI1s4zjvuo2_500.gif

So you plan on stabbing a guy in the back, then fall from the top of a castle, all while doing this:

tumblr_mho1m4eOpI1s4zjvuo2_500.gif

Jeez, is this a Disney movie or Magic Mike? :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"