Women's 800M World Champion to have sex test to prove she is a woman

Yeah why the briefs? Good pick up there... I thought she at least had an outer appearance of a female though... vagina and all. Maybe her thighs are too muscular and coaches wanted her to cover it up. Sucks for the individual. How do these hermaphrodites come about anyhow??? Biologically speaking. Do the XY chromosomes cross over somewhere when a sperm divides in meiosis or what? Maybe Carchachon would have some answers... I'll ask him later. Too lazy to look it up.

How do these hermaphrodites come about anyhow??? Biologically speaking. Do the XY chromosomes cross over somewhere when a sperm divides in meiosis or what? Maybe Carchachon would have some answers... I'll ask him later. Too lazy to look it up.
Sperm are typically only large enough to carry one sex chromosome, so I think sex abnormalities usually lie with the egg carrying over an extra X during meiosis.

It's also possible that she's genetically male whose testes never descended. There's a syndrome actually, called AIS (Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome) where the person is male but looks VERY female - is tall, has symmetrical facial features, clear skin, breasts, hips, and generally built like a beautiful woman, but will never menstruate because they are actually male. (There's actually a theory that many supermodels have this syndrome.) This comes about because they have a defect in their androgen receptor that makes them completely immune to testosterone, but receptive to the little estrogen that they do produce. Hence, the female looks.

Vindication! She's been cleared to compete again as a woman!

She's A Woman!

I'd hang myself if I had to be tested to prove I was a man if people thought I was a girl..

I'd hang myself if I had to be tested to prove I was a man if people thought I was a girl..

You shouldn't care what people think as long as you know who you are.

This is a sport that is trying to recover from that major doping scandal that wiped out a majority of the United States team from the 2000 Sydney Olympics. This was the last thing that they needed, but finally its resolved and they can continue to market the sport around Usain Bolt.

You shouldn't care what people think as long as you know who you are.

No matter what people say, everyone cares what other people think of them.. everyone.

She could consider longer hair. That always adds a bit of femininity

No matter what people say, everyone cares what other people think of them.. everyone.

So why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"