Wonder Girl should join Teen Titans!!

I see. But, I was meaning in reality, as TT is slowly becoming a young Justice League, as this season has Titans West (the core five), Titans East, the Honorary Titans (Hotspot, Wilderbeest, and Thunder & Lightning, etc.), newer members (Kid Flash, Jericho, Kole, etc.), The Doom Patrol (along with Mento and Elasti-girl, BB's foster folks) and just maybe, even a certain blond return to fight "the League of Craptastic Villians" (i.e. every minor villian, along with the Brotherhood of Evil; meaning everyone that's not: Slade, Trigon, Brother Blood, Blackfire, and someone else).

blegh, drop everything that's planned for the new season and start over is my opinion. that's just crappy sounding.

I agree, but what can you do? I mean, team Slack is also working on a Legion of Superheroes idea and SuperBoy (an AU version), though a member of Geoff's Titan team (which still has BB and Raven as mentors, what with Cy MIA and Dick and Kori off who-knows-where), became a Legion member. So, in MY opinion, Slack could put this as the Titans' last season and precurser it to the Legion of Superheroes idea.

aw, the titan's last season!! sad.
it would have lasted longer if they didn't make the end of the world come so soon and end so quickly. they've pretty much used up everything.

Not really. They haven't even had a "down time" episode where the Titans reminesed about their pasts (i.e.; an origin episode that shows their pasts and secret identies).

true, but as far as big climatic action, everything would feel old after the terra and raven arcs.

Raven#1 said:
I mean, team Slack is also working on a Legion of Superheroes idea and SuperBoy (an AU version)...

Okay, when was this stated?

You did say an alternate universe version of SuperBoy was a member of the Legion before being retconned...

Yes, in the comics he was apart of the Legion before being retconned out, but you were talking about Slack's new cartoon. Nowhere has it been stated that any Superboy will appear on Slack's Legion show.

No. That was my opinion and I stated it as such, because with SuperBoy as a Titan and a Legion, Slack could theoritically, combine this last season with the new Legion cartoon.

Raven#1 said:
No. That was my opinion and I stated it as such, because with SuperBoy as a Titan and a Legion, Slack could theoritically, combine this last season with the new Legion cartoon.

No you stated it as fact. To state is as an opinion please add IMO or something like that. I would hate it if LoS was tied to Teen Titans, I'd rather see it tied to the mainstream DCAU

"So, in MY opinion, Slack could put this as the Titans' last season and precurser it to the Legion of Superheroes idea."

That states it was my opinion, dude...

That statement you just quoted had not a thing to do with this topic. You said that like how many days ago? Jeez, you always do this. You clearly stated this as fact: "...team Slack is also working on a Legion of Superheroes idea and SuperBoy (an AU version)...".
That isn't opinion. You stated that as fact. Get over it.

Team Slack IS working on a Legion idea and you told me yourself that a retconned AU SuperBoy--who is also a Titan--was a member of the Legion...

No, team Slack isn't working on a Legion show. David Slack, by himself, is. And when I talked about the retconned Superboy, I was talking about the COMICS, while you were talking about Superboy appearing on the new series (correct me if I'm wrong). Well, the superboy you were talking about did NOT appear with the Legion. You were talking about Conner Kent, the currect Superoy, while the only one with the Legion was Clark Kent. Get your fraggin facts straight, genius.
Oh, and just before you say that you weren't tlaking about that Superboy:

"I mean, team Slack is also working on a Legion of Superheroes idea and SuperBoy (an AU version), though a member of Geoff's Titan team (which still has BB and Raven as mentors, what with Cy MIA and Dick and Kori off who-knows-where), became a Legion member."

If you were tlaking about the retconned one, then there was no need for you stating all the, yet again, pointless and useless info about Conner/Superboy being apart of the current Titans team. Once again, you're trying to show how much you know, when in the process, showing how little you know.

Oh. So, the AU SuperBoy who is a member of the Legion wasn't a Titan??

No. The Titans didn't even exist when Clark Kent was a boy in the comics.

EDIT: And Superboy was no longer ever with the Legion, seeing as how that was written out of history.

I see. Sorry for the confusion. I figured that both SuperBoys were Titan members...

Why in every forum I see around here Raven#1 is in argument with someone? :confused: On topic Wonder Girl would be cool to see. Weren't there two in the comic version?

Three depending on what era were talking about. Wonder Woman was at one point Wonder Girl pre-crisis so, Donna Troy commonly thought of WG I is/was WGII. It gets confusing because that gets retconned in and out. Now post-crisis, Donna Troy was the first WG and now Cassie is the second WG.

Oh and we always fight with Raven because he never gets anything right about the show/ comics and we correct him on it.

It can't be Cassie (WG II or III) because she, along with Conner (SuperBoy) have licensing issues and are part of Geoff's third team of Titans which are still being produced...

It'd be silly to have Wonder Woman in there, when she wasn't a teen while Robin (Dick) was, having grown up in the Amazon, becoming Wonder Girl--retconned--and then Wonder Woman, with the only team of hers being as a Justice League member.

The Justice League of America, to my understanding, wasn't around when the first team of Titans first started out. And before the Crisis came, Wonder Woman was Wonder Girl apart of that team (correct me if I'm wrong).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"