Wonder Girl should join Teen Titans!!

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by phoenixflight, Jul 24, 2005.

1. cabel Registered

I'm up for Wondergirl(be it Donna or Cassie) appearring, but not as a full time member

2. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

The Justice League started before the Teen Titans, continuity wise. They were formed very shortly after the Silver Age heroes started appearing, with Green Lantern, the Flash, Aquaman, Black Canary, and the Martain Manhunter as the founding members. The Teen Titans started about 2 years after the JLA did

3. Raven#1 Registered

True, but Wonder Woman was retconned out of her Titan-hood and nowadays, it'd look silly to have Wonder Woman in there. As for Cassie, she probably won't appear due to licensing issues and continuity issues. Finally, Donna has little chance (more than the others), but isn't likely to appear, because she died and because there are still licensing issues with her character.

4. King Ruler Registered

The only thing restricting Donna from being on the show is licensing laws, not the fact that she died in the comics. If that's the case, then Jericho shouldn't be in season 5.

5. Raven#1 Registered

Donna died like right during the beginning/middle of the second team's run, so essentially, we never fully saw her as a member of the second team, did we (correct me if I am wrong)? Ironically, it seemed every dead Titan (Raven, Jericho) returned and yet, Donna hadn't returned until just recently.

6. King Ruler Registered

Wrong yet again. She died like 2 years ago in the comics during the Titans/Young Justice crossover (as in the Titans when they were reunited: Arsenal, Nightwing, Tempest, Flash, and Donna). So how could she have died during the beginning/middle of the second team's run?

7. Raven#1 Registered

Oh. Sorry. I thought she had died during the second team's run. But, anyway, according to Geoff, she only just started coming back...

8. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

Wonder Woman was never a Titan

9. Raven#1 Registered

King Ruler said she was here: The Justice League of America, to my understanding, wasn't around when the first team of Titans first started out. And before the Crisis came, Wonder Woman was Wonder Girl apart of that team (correct me if I'm wrong).

10. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

No, the Wonder Girl that was part of the Titans was always Donna Troy. And continuity wise the JLA founded a few months after the Silver Age heroes started to appear.

11. Raven#1 Registered

I figured that, but King Ruler kept saying otherwise...

12. jaydawg Registered

No he didnt. Once again your using someone to cover up what he said. If you thought Donna Troy died in the 80s and not count as a full Titan, why the hell did you always list her when you'd do your pointless roster lists? Once again you prove how little you actually know about this team. BTW, JLA is the sole reason TT even started.

13. King Ruler Registered

WHAT THE FRAG! :mad:

What part of CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG don't you fraggin' get?! I obvoiusly knew I was somewhat wrong on the matter, which is why I said correct me. You are seriously pissing me the **** off. :mad:

And in regards to what hunter wrote: That is after the Infinite Crisis, right? I get really confused when Crisis talk gets brought up.

14. jaydawg Registered

Yeah, WW was never a Titan post-crisis.

15. King Ruler Registered

Alright. At least that bit of the Crisis has been cleared for me. :p

16. Raven#1 Registered

But, I thought we were discussing pre-Crisis??

17. jaydawg Registered

We're discussing everything about the character. I would tell you to try and keep up but it wouldnt benefit the discussion much.

18. Raven#1 Registered

I see. Well, I prefer post-crisis WG anyway.

19. jaydawg Registered

Really? Why? I'd like to actually know....provided you dont just post something off Titanstower.

20. Raven#1 Registered

I prefer her because pre-crisis, King Ruler says Wonder Woman was Wonder Girl, and to me, it's silly to have Wonder Woman as a Titan...

21. King Ruler Registered

The only reason why I said that was because jay informed me on that. You make it sound like I've been throwing thatinfo out there form the beginning. Jeez!

22. Raven#1 Registered

I didn't say you've been saying it from the start have I?

23. King Ruler Registered

Keyword, genius: LIKE! I said you're saying it LIKE I've been throwing this stuff out in the beginning.
    But you keep bringing my name up in every conversation about Wonder Woman pre-crisis, and it's fragging annoying.

24. jaydawg Registered

Jesus, I'm the one who said it. And just so you know, when Donna Troy showed up in the 2nd generation of the Titans, thats when they said that all previous WG adventures were really a young Diana. That alone proves that you dont know jack about any version of WG. Besides WW wasnt a Titan while being Wonder Woman. Duh.

25. Raven#1 Registered

True, but it's like...she's Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl at the same time given that Wonder Woman had her own show (live-action) and was a member of the Superfriends, while being a Titan apparently...