Wonder Girl should join Teen Titans!!

The Live action show was not connected to the cartoons, so you comparing it with the cartoons make no sense (as always).

Raven#1 said:
True, but it's like...she's Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl at the same time given that Wonder Woman had her own show (live-action) and was a member of the Superfriends, while being a Titan apparently...

WTF, that makes no sense at all.

Ok. Superfriends had Diana as Wonder Woman. Meanwhile, she was Wonder Girl in TT (according to the fact the past adventures were said to be a young Diana) at that same time (60's), so therefore, she'd be Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl during the same era...

Raven#1 said:
Ok. Superfriends had Diana as Wonder Woman. Meanwhile, she was Wonder Girl in TT (according to the fact the past adventures were said to be a young Diana) at that same time (60's), so therefore, she'd be Wonder Woman and Wonder Girl during the same era...

Wonder Girl in Teen Titans was always Donna and as a matter in fact Diana was never Wonder Girl EVER :mad:

jaydawg said, "And just so you know, when Donna Troy showed up in the 2nd generation of the Titans, thats when they said that all previous WG adventures were really a young Diana."

And Diana IS Wonder Woman, so pre-crisis, they say Wonder Woman (as Wonder Girl) was a Titan.

Raven#1 said:
jaydawg said, "And just so you know, when Donna Troy showed up in the 2nd generation of the Titans, thats when they said that all previous WG adventures were really a young Diana."

He's wrong then, Diana was never Wonder Girl. Not even Pre-Crisis

And Diana IS Wonder Woman, so pre-crisis, they say Wonder Woman (as Wonder Girl) was a Titan.

*bangs head on desk*

It's not my fault, for they said it, not me...

Alot of WG's adventures were retconned into being Diana's adventures as a child in the pre-crisis. I dont know if that was retconned out again pre-crisis, but it did happen. Its one of the reasons that Donna's origin is so convulted and up there with Power Girl. And just because I say something dont try to tie it into your bull**** theories.

So who is right? You who says "Alot of WG's adventures were retconned into being Diana's adventures as a child in the pre-crisis" or hippie hunter who says "He's wrong then, Diana was never Wonder Girl, not even Pre-Crisis"?

Why dont you go read a comic book and find out for us.

The beginnings of Wonder Woman are also convolted due to the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

The Earth-1 Wonder Woman died in the Crisis of Infinite Earths and for a while she was gone. She was the Wonder Woman of the Silver Age. She was killed by the Anti-Monitor in a attack similar to that which cured Kid Flash of his condition where his superspeed was killing him every time he used it. However she did not really die. She was deaged back into clay as if nothing ever happened.

The Wonder Woman of Earth-2 was the Golden Age Wonder Woman. She aged just like the Earth-2 Superman and married Steve Trevor just like Earth-2 Superman married Lois Lane. Wonder Woman was forgotten just like Earth-2 Superman. She should have dissapeared but because she was at the Dawn of Time that restarted the Universe, she remained in existance. However she was not supposed to be. The Silver Age of Earth-1 and the Golden Age of Earth-2 combined. Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman were more connected to the Silver Age heroes than Golden Age heroes so their Golden Age Earth-2 versions never existed. So Earth-2 Wonder Woman was forgotten like the Earth-2 Superman but remained due to a fluke. At the end of the Crisis on Infinite Earths the Earth-2 Wonder Woman and her husband were sent to Olympus because the gods knew that she would could not be left alone in a world that completely forgotten about her and as a reward for her service to the gods.

The Earth-3 Wonder Woman was Superwoman. The evil version of Wonder Woman. A member of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. The universe of Earth-3 was destroyed before the Crisis of Infinite Earths ended.

In Zero Hour it was changed to where the Earth-1 Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Fury (the daughter of the Earth-2 Wonder Woman), and the Legion of Superheroes were completely forgotten about along with the Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Post-Crisis Wonder Woman showed up after the Crisis on Infinite Earths shortly before the founding of the JLI. With no connection to the Earth-1 or Earth-2 Wonder Woman. But that made no sense because that would mean that Wonder Girl showed up before Wonder Woman, no longer making her Wonder Woman's protoge. They even replaced Wonder Woman with Black Canary as a founding member. To make things even worse some writers such as Geoff Johns have recently been putting Wonder Woman's arrival at an earlier time to where Wonder Girl is a protoge of Wonder Woman and has even been around during the Satelite Era of the JLA, even though she was not, and still is not, a member. Add that to they retconned it to where the Golden Age now has a Wonder Woman with Hippolyta as Wonder Woman and a member of the JSA. Wonder Woman is almost as convolted as Power Girl in terms of the years of her arrival.

Yeah, I recall reading her first arc by Perez and while it was good, it made no sense that she was with the JLA and next to Batman was Beast Boy. Perez explained that DC was in a rush for a new WW origin and they warily gave him total control of what to do.

jaydawg said:
Yeah, I recall reading her first arc by Perez and while it was good, it made no sense that she was with the JLA and next to Batman was Beast Boy. Perez explained that DC was in a rush for a new WW origin and they warily gave him total control of what to do.

Stupid move by DC IMO.

I am starting to think that they are having Wonder Woman show up as one of the last heroes of the Silver Age but was never a member of the first JLA

Thats what they did do. The big 7 were no longer the founders of the JLA.

jaydawg said:
Thats what they did do. The big 7 were no longer the founders of the JLA.

Aquaman is still a founding member :o

So she did appear before the Crisis on Infinite Earths?

If thats so, that clears up a whole lot for me. Here's to hoping they write a new orign story for Wonder Woman :up:

I might not read it, but it'd be better than trying to argue over her origin...

Raven#1 said:
I might not read it, but it'd be better than trying to argue over her origin...

Whats to argue you know jack $#!t about it. And it was not an arguement it was a simple confusion that you made worse.

Geez, no need to get all "you suck" at me...

Raven#1 said:
Geez, no need to get all "you suck" at me...

dramallama.jpg

i read earlier that kid flash is going to be a new member and it is going to be wally west. isnt wally west the flash in jlu? i'm new here and from the uk, so unlike most of you guys, i dont have all the info and backstories. i know about some of the stories, but having wally west on two shows as different guys is just dumb.

oh , IMO it is dumb. lol.

Heh... well, two things

1) JLU and TT are not connected. They exist in two different universes. They don't coincide... at all.... don't try to put them together cuz, though they're based off of related characters, they aren't related at all...

2) Even if they WERE related/in the same universe, Dick Grayson is Robin on TT, but he's already grown and Nightwing in the JLU Universe... so at worst, assume that Teen Titans takes place 5-10 years before JLU...

I mean, you could consider it dumb, but if they show a young wally west on one show and an older wally west on another, isn't it simple to assume that they occur at different times during his life?

Besides... they're probably not going to mention his real name, since they don't for Robin (at least, not directly and not without years of fan grumbling...)

True to all of it. However, maybe if they do the origin episode, they'll fill in all the loose ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"