World Wonder Studios-A Mysterio Appreciation Thread

Damn!!!I love that style,that is now one of my favorite spidey villian Art pieces!

The first one? Yeah, creepy isnt it?

I have never read a comic featuring the Abomination, but he would still whoop the Lizard. I hated saying that. :csad:

Oh well, here is a cool Mysterio pic.
sayger.mysterio.jpg

And a variation of the above version.
Mysterio_by_wizINK.jpg
Very nice art! :up:

How do you think Mysterio will appear in new cartoon series?

Classic or revamped costume?

I would love to see the old classic or Keith V fanart version.

Then again keep that for his movie concept.

:bow: :grin:

I think he will be revamped, but still have aspects from the original suit, such as a cape, bowl on the head, eye buckles for the suite, etc.

You have seen him or not yet?

I know it won't be as bright as the 90's version but since that was a good update I'm guessing he'll appear similar.

:applaud

That there first one looks amazing, I hope Mysterio would get made an ultimate form...he deserves it he is the best spidey villain in my mind.

That there first one looks amazing, I hope Mysterio would get made an ultimate form...he deserves it he is the best spidey villain in my mind.

Yeah, thats right, we still havent had Ultimate Mysterio show up. Damn Bendis and his favoritism! No Mysterio, Kraven, Vulture or Lizard arcs but no doubt he is working on a ten part Ock or Kingpin storyline. :whatever:

440px-Mysterio_(Daniel_Berkhart)_Head.jpg

Mysterio's cool! I forget which issue it was of ASM, it was one of the INFERNO issues (#311? or 312?) I always liked that one. The way Mysterio tormented Spidey through the whole issue was just amazing for a villain. :D

Can't go wrong with Gaurdian Devil!

I was never too much into Daredevil but goddammit if that arc didnt hurl Mysterio into the big leagues!

His death was incredible.

Mysterio's cool! I forget which issue it was of ASM, it was one of the INFERNO issues (#311? or 312?) I always liked that one. The way Mysterio tormented Spidey through the whole issue was just amazing for a villain. :D
Oo yeah, loved that issue. Pretty much loved the whole Michelline/McFarlane collaboration. The simple (for the most part) yet cohesive stories they dished out are what I get when I think of Spider-Man comics.

Major bump.

WHat's ol' fishbowl up to in the comics?

Don't have a link to provide; but word is that Mysterio will be coming back in ASM later this year. I think I might have read it in one of the letter pages of a recent issue.

Could be. I know they are bringing classic villains back into the fold. Vulture and Ock were named but maybe Mysterio will show up as well.

Don't have a link to provide; but word is that Mysterio will be coming back in ASM later this year. I think I might have read it in one of the letter pages of a recent issue.
Yep, I think I read that in the letters page, as well. It's going to be good seeing him back, and Ock as well, as I have said. :up:

Didn't Bendis say he would be the villian of Ultimate Spider-Man Vol2

Is there no plans to make a Spectacular Spideman Mysterio figure?

Anyone else have a good movie concept for Mysterio to post on this forum?

It would be great to hear Raimi consider him for SM4.

:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"