Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

DxtpvIWW0AAdP-n.jpg

The villain as in Cheetah...? Cheetah Two Face? =P

Dude is just hyping WW to an impossible expectation lol

The villain as in Cheetah...? Cheetah Two Face? =P

Dude is just hyping WW to an impossible expectation lol

Im already hype af, i wonder who is he? did he saw an early screening or something?

Im already hype af, i wonder who is he? did he saw an early screening or something?

he's a batman podcast host, he sounds nice

but I don't think they've got a cut ready yet

based on that Daly guy AM didn't have their cut till about a year before release

but WW has wrapped for a while now so who knows

100% sure he heard it from one of the higher ups, if a screening of a rough cut did take place and he's telling the truth

well it's better having this than "WW's a mess" BS I guess

power of WW positivity/Patty No.2 on Time Magazine and Aquaman killing butt at box office

ugh, same, i hope she rethinks this and makes more movies, it would be really sad just to have 3 WW films

I think three is plenty. Give it a few years then let someone else have a shot.

Gal can make guest appearances in other DC movies where WW is needed (that is, ensemble movies) a bit like Hulk.

Yeah, just don't think we need seven Jenkins / Gadot films. Good to have another take at some point.

I’d rather have a complete trilogy than have 5+ films and they just start to dwindle in quality.

They can just do 3 and keep Gal to help other films and the brand, like Patrick STEwart and RDJ, and if a new director comes in with a great idea then they can do a 4th.

Only recast if they restart everything

Bald Nolan dropping his album 12 days later. Why WB always trying to be a cannibal within their ranks? lol

could someone find a high res version of my avatar please? I remember seeing it a couple months back but can only find this, much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"