Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

I guess Artemis isn't that important because I don't even remember her, lol.

I guess Artemis isn't that important because I don't even remember her, lol.

It would be nice to get the comic version of Artemis, where she is a prominent character, but I don't think that will happen. I don't think many Amazons will be given that much individual focus, besides Diana, Hippolyta, and Antiope.

Though if the Amazons of Bana-Mighdall are used I wonder how prominent they will be. And whether that will be a continuing story in WW3, especially regarding their relationship to the Themysciran Amazons. Diana's relationship with Themyscira and the Amazons would have to be resolved too, I would imagine.

Last edited:
Good to see they are using practical effects and shooting them on location. :up:

Could the above scene be:

A clash between Diana and Cheetah? They could be leaping into the air to fight each other.

Could the above scene be:

A clash between Diana and Cheetah? They could be leaping into the air to fight each other.
I doubt
Cheetah can fly / jump that high, maybe Diana facing some God ?

I doubt
Cheetah can fly / jump that high, maybe Diana facing some God ?

I thought that but

that was already done in the first movie, when Diana confronted Ares. We've already seen Kristen Wiig as Barbara on wires, jumping up buildings. Cheetah can jump quite high in the comics too.

Dhxx0sPWkAALv01

tumblr_pbn4c3xbXm1rs2uhvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbn4c3xbXm1rs2uhvo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pbn4c3xbXm1rs2uhvo1_1280.jpg

bsn5qhh.jpg

Isn't WW84 supposed to be marketed starting December-January?

Isn't WW84 supposed to be marketed starting December-January?

Yes but that poster has been seen around a few cinemas and expos since it was released. The marketing will reportedly gear up around December.

I love how colorful her outfit is looking. Every bit of color is popping out
When I watched them filming last summer, it was VERY bright and shiny in person, so I'm going to be quite curious to see what the cinematography looks like here. Despite Matthew Jensen returning as cinematographer, I get the impression they're going for a dramatically different aesthetic this go-round, and not just in the setting.

With the announcement that a short (38 sec) Birds of Prey teaser is going to be released in theaters only for IT: Chapter 2, do you think that we will only get a short WW84 teaser for Star Wars with a full trailer around Feb or a full trailer with Star Wars?

Someone posted a real-time video of the slowmo fight in WW. Hopefully, Jenkins doesn't slowmo the fights in WW84 because they are better on normal speed. It makes the audience appreciate more of Diana's speed and skill.

With the announcement that a short (38 sec) Birds of Prey teaser is going to be released in theaters only for IT: Chapter 2, do you think that we will only get a short WW84 teaser for Star Wars with a full trailer around Feb or a full trailer with Star Wars?

Hopefully—after delaying this film by 7 months—WB does right by fans & releases online teaser days before the first full & glorious trailer is released in front of Star Wars.

Someone posted a real-time video of the slowmo fight in WW. Hopefully, Jenkins doesn't slowmo the fights in WW84 because they are better on normal speed. It makes the audience appreciate more of Diana's speed and skill.
I personally like it either way

I think WW84 we get a teaser trailer by December but a 2nd trailer at least by February and a final trailer by April

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"