Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

No fangs or whiskers ? Today's not going as I hoped, everything seems to be underwhelming.

Oh well, at least MCU movies are still getting universal love.
Well her mouth is closed XD I sure dont want her fangs being out all the time like shes some warcraft abomination :p

This is Cheetah we're talking about... It's gonna look like Cats no matter what.

And it totally looks like Wiig to me.

I don't think it will necessarily look like Cats. I'm assuming you're talking about Cats the movie. Even Cats the musical looks better than Cats the movie. If it looks more prosthetic and practical, it would automatically look better, just like even something like An American Werewolf in London looks better even though done in the 80s.

Only if it's completely CGI and uncanny valley will it look like Cats. I'm sure that even if they came up with that originally, they must surely have learnt from Cats' mistake now and hopefully gone back and corrected it.

That has potential. I like the take on the hair. Could be much worse. I think we may see Barbara “devolving” a bit and different stages of The Cheetah.

Well her mouth is closed XD I sure dont want her fangs being out all the time like shes some warcraft abomination :p
Yeah..

tumblr_ppu1d6W69u1xg3d7ro2_500.gifv

I don't think it will necessarily look like Cats. I'm assuming you're talking about Cats the movie. Even Cats the musical looks better than Cats the movie. If it looks more prosthetic and practical, it would automatically look better, just like even something like An American Werewolf in London looks better even though done in the 80s.

Only if it's completely CGI and uncanny valley will it look like Cats. I'm sure that even if they came up with that originally, they must surely have learnt from Cats' mistake now and hopefully gone back and corrected it.
Eh, they had a prosthetic and creature makeup artist attached to the production unit right frm the start.

Eh, they had a prosthetic and creature makeup artist attached to the production unit right frm the start.

Well if that's the case, they should be in better hands than Cats where it looks like floating faces were just CGI'ed onto cats' bodies.

I think it would help out the look if her hair was still brown/reddish. Eh, I'm sure it will look better in motion. I hope we see one day a live action Thundercats flick, but mostly cause of Cheetara.

Uh, she's a great character and whatnot.

article-1302000983635-0b7d271c00000578-387324_636x346.jpg

cheetah-002.jpg

The design could use more spots on the face.

She looks great to me. I'd have made her lips black for more uniformity with the cheetah aesthetic, but it works as is.

I'm digging it. She looks much better than I was worried she would. Still have to see it in action, but I get good vibes from it so far. We thankfully don't seem to have a CATS situation going on.

It's kind of a fusion of Perez's and Liam Sharp's Cheetah designs. The hair length is in between those two lengths, and she has the "tear tracks" design coming down form her eyes, which I love. It helps emphasize the fact that she's cursed and eternally "crying," so she's tragic up to a point. But also unsettling and scary.

She looks great to me. I'd have made her lips black for more uniformity with the cheetah aesthetic, but it works as is.

The black lips like she sometimes has in the comics would have been perfect and brought the whole thing together better. I love the orange eyes though

The helmet is the worst thing about the golden eagle outfit. She looks so much better with the costume and long flowing hair.

How bright and easy to see will this film be? One thing I didn't like about the first film when watching it in the theatre was that in some parts it was so dark and hard to make out what was going on.

How bright and easy to see will this film be? One thing I didn't like about the first film when watching it in the theatre was that in some parts it was so dark and hard to make out what was going on.
They probably used the same color grading that was used in the early dceu movies. Birds of Prey's color grading is also reminiscent of the early dceu movies.

I'm glad this one, Aquaman and Shazam! didnt undersaturate the colors.

I'm digging the gold suit. Not quite the Eagle armour from the comics, but a nice nod to it. Looks uncomfortable as fork though. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"