Wonder Woman 1984 General Discussion and Speculation - Part 2

We all know that Circe will likely be the villain of the third film, but I'd be so down to see the Queen of Fables... Bring in some of the Justice League members too.

I can't be the only one that things the Kingdom Come armor looks dumb, right?

We all know that Circe will likely be the villain of the third film, but I'd be so down to see the Queen of Fables... Bring in some of the Justice League members too.
Doctor Psycho and Silver Swan also deserve their fair due on the big screen. Either of the two could be the main villain of the movie set in present. Circe is a villain that I think should be built up and hinted.

Doctor Psycho and Silver Swan also deserve their fair due on the big screen. Either of the two could be the main villain of the movie set in present. Circe is a villain that I think should be built up and hinted.
Agreed. I think you can squeeze Doctor Psycho, Silver Swan and Circe into the finale without it being overstuffed. If they do that, there’s basically no more Wonder Woman villains yet to be adapted. Kind of the nice thing about having a limited rogues gallery. It’s easy for a movie series to feel complete.

Same thing with Shazam. Once they’ve done Sivana, Mr. Mind and Black Adam, they’re pretty much set.

Agreed. I think you can squeeze Doctor Psycho, Silver Swan and Circe into the finale without it being overstuffed. If they do that, there’s basically no more Wonder Woman villains yet to be adapted. Kind of the nice thing about having a limited rogues gallery. It’s easy for a movie series to feel complete.

Same thing with Shazam. Once they’ve done Sivana, Mr. Mind and Black Adam, they’re pretty much set.
Well, among the trinity she has the demigod origin (Zeus' daughter), so her background could be the crux of a war between the New Gods and Olympian Gods. If only DC has the balls to do that story. They kind of played on that aspect in JL unsatisfactorily. :O

So when Steve dies, who will Diana's romance be, if any?

Would people find it mind blowing if they just... Did bring Steve back to live in the present as Diana's SO and a supporting character in her films?

Would people find it mind blowing if they just... Did bring Steve back to live in the present as Diana's SO and a supporting character in her films?
If current speculation about Flashpoint is true (soft rebooting the DCEU), I wouldn't mind Steve coming back permanently at all.

I can't be the only one that things the Kingdom Come armor looks dumb, right?

That armor always reminded me of the Major Glory's Freedom Armor from Dexter's Lab

If current speculation about Flashpoint is true (soft rebooting the DCEU), I wouldn't mind Steve coming back permanently at all.

The Flashpoint rumors need to die. There isnt going to be a reboot cause they already did what needed to be done.

I doubt Steve will stay alive. I believe he's a part of the magic going on in the movie, and my guess is that for the evil magic to stop, the magic allowing him to live again also has to stop.

And what is that exactly?

They ousted the stuff people didn't like and kept what they did. They already soft rebooted enough. Flashpoint would crash and burn.

Flashpoint is internet fanboy rumor bs that makes zero sense. You don't do a reboot after Aquaman made a billion in the current universe. You don't reboot after Wonder Woman was a phenomenon and the sequel is going to crush. You just move forward and not deal with the stuff that didn't wor . Like how the MCU ignored The Incredible Hulk. Just keep plugging along and people forget.

So when Steve dies, who will Diana's romance be, if any?

Tom Tresser would be a good replacement. Practically modern day version of Steve Trevor. Though I dont know if they'd even bother giving her a new love interest depending on if they plan on more WW films with Gal past #3.
1459789426616.jpg

Ahhh... that looks awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"