Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Another on location video

Caroline Patrickis
HOW EXCITING!
1f440.png
Wonder woman filming in Georgetown today! Sneak peak! @ABC7News

https://twitter.com/Cpatrickis/status/1007308992710938624

Happy to see that Patty is filming old school way with practical effects and on location.

My guess is that they are doing a "swirling 80s" thing to maybe shock Steve as well but yeah this is way too much stuff. I think the HIV ativism thing is just a small part of this. We've seen a lot of crazy things already. Big rock (with eyes painted on apparently) over smashed car. A guy painting a picture on the grass. A hippie old dude walking around. Now a wedding being interrupted by shoplifters, the groom dropping the bride on the lake. And cows.

I don't know, it all seems too exaggerated. The 80s weren't that crazy, specially in Washington.

Maybe Eris is the second villain after all.

9b59e3c06b18232eda4444c226c4112c.jpg

We should also remember scenes are not shot chronologically so this may be in the middle of the film, like the scenes in London in the first movie.
Maybe the guy flying around is because of an attack by Cheetah or something.

Last edited:
That person says it may not be related to Wonder Woman though. And looks "60s" (it does seem more like it). So maybe that part with cows really isn't Wonder Woman. And a mayo commercial would be more likely to include farmers and cows? I don't know lol.

EDIT: Never mind, the person said that it's confirmed Wonder Woman later

Maybe it's not something chaotic happening, which gives be a bad feeling about this. Like cramming it up with "80s things", like maybe those are vegan protesters (Say no to meat)? Protesting at the Watergate? wtf

Or maybe my initial theory that Steve being brought from the past changed the timeline and the world is crazy.

Last edited:
That person says it may not be related to Wonder Woman though. And looks "60s" (it does seem more like it). So maybe that part with cows really isn't Wonder Woman. And a mayo commercial would be more likely to include farmers and cows? I don't know lol.

EDIT: Never mind, the person said that it's confirmed Wonder Woman later

Maybe it's not something chaotic happening, which gives be a bad feeling about this. Like cramming it up with "80s things", like maybe those are vegan protesters (Say no to meat)? Protesting at the Watergate? wtf

Or maybe my initial theory that Steve being brought from the past changed the timeline and the world is crazy.

:exp:

I think it's way too exaggerated to just be "80s things". I don't think Patty Jenkins would do that. It seems very deliberate.

:exp:

I think it's way too exaggerated to just be "80s things".

We should remember Snyder is producing this and there is a high chance of Watchmen influencing the plot. So could be something like "society at the brink of madness because of the Cold War", or something.

We should remember Snyder is producing this and there is a high chance of Watchmen influencing the plot. So could be something like "society at the brink of madness because of the Cold War", or something.

But I don't think that means Patty would make it 80s inaccurate.

"Watchmen" was an alternate timeline of Earth.

So unless this is an alternate timeline of the 80s, there must be something going on for it to be this extreme.

We saw shooting of scenes like the bride

falling over the bridge when the shoplifters run past.

Way too wacky to be normal 80s.

My guess is that they are doing a "swirling 80s" thing to maybe shock Steve as well but yeah this is way too much stuff. I think the HIV ativism thing is just a small part of this. We've seen a lot of crazy things already. Big rock (with eyes painted on apparently) over smashed car. A guy painting a picture on the grass. A hippie old dude walking around. Now a wedding being interrupted by shoplifters, the groom dropping the bride on the lake. And cows.

I don't know, it all seems too exaggerated. The 80s weren't that crazy, specially in Washington.

Maybe the guy flying around is because of an attack by Cheetah or something.

This rock thing is strange. Rocks raining down on Georgetown? Steve wearing a fanny pack?

So it looks like there is some sort of attack. Especially since we saw that stunt guy.

And it's all happening as Diana is walking around with Steve. And she is dressed as Diana Prince, out in the streets. Not in Wonder Woman mode...

DfvCnFFUEAE7deA.jpg

tumblr_padcy51fjs1rs2uhvo8_1280.jpg

The rocks also seemed to have fallen into this tent at the Watergate Hotel:

DfsXUUtWsAArNsd.jpg

Here's what one guy said on Twitter:

Wonder Woman 2 is filming outside my office. There are 1980s cars all along the block, and in a nearby park, there's what looks like wreckage of something and people protesting

This is an odd way for a car to carry a rock on its roof. It's squashing the car in completely. If it's going to carry it on top there, at least it needs a heavy-duty roof rack. Or better still, carry it in a truck.

I think Circe is causing havoc which explains the cows since she's known to turn people into animals

This is an odd way for a car to carry a rock on its roof. It's squashing the car in completely. If it's going to carry it on top there, at least it needs a heavy-duty roof rack. Or better still, carry it in a truck.

This act has never been funny.

I think she may be in a dream state under some magical spell causing her to forget that she is WW and meeting Steve Trevor in that dream but this theory doesn't explain those fallen rocks, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"