Shazam Wonder Woman and the Wizard

Hypestyle

Superhero
Reaction score
what sort of conversation would Diana have with the Wizard?

Possibly, Diana would have some issues with the powers of the Greek gods being placed into a mortal boy, and the potential for targeted retribution from the gods themselves or their enemies.

Possibly, Diana would have some issues with the powers of the Greek gods being placed into a mortal boy, and the potential for targeted retribution from the gods themselves or their enemies.

I could definitely see this having potential

Opener, from the Wizard...

"Gods, you're hot! Hey, what's this golden rope I'm sitting on?"

You're right. It should have been written with hilariously placed X's. Then it's comedy gold.
I just recently reported you for another post and here you are again? Can't help but to act petty again, I see. I don't even interact with you, so I don't know what the heck is your problem. I am not gonna change my posting style especially if I know I'm not breaking any rules. God, just stop and leave me alone, I get eXhausted just posting this.

It’ll be a little awkward when Diana realizes he’s technically taking power from her dad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"