Wonder Woman,... Just Becuase.

Oh please.

We both know that the boyscout if true to his deal on helping not hurting that REGARDLESS OF HOW HE FELT about LOIS he would steer clear of getting with her for the same reasons listed in Man of Steel, woman of Kleenex.

Such a man would be limited to Supergirl, Powergirl, Blockbuster, Big Barda, Starfire, Rampage, Maxima, Donna Troy, Ms. Martian, Wonderwoman, and "maybe" Wondergirl, "maybe" Faith, and any female Green Lantern.

But of Course DC wants to say that a Man would be satisfied with the platonic love he felt for Lois.

One Good thing about OYL was that Lois probably got thumped soundly the entire time Superman was w/o his powers.

On the same note,.. I was mildly amazed that Dick Grayson wasn't whipped and in traction everytime he got with Starfire.

Maybe it's because Superman is satisfied with a platonic relationship. Yes, he may be able to go all out sexually with Wonder Woman. But he isn't in love with Wonder Woman. He's in love with Lois. Love isn't always about sex.

Maybe it's because Superman is satisfied with a platonic relationship. Yes, he may be able to go all out sexually with Wonder Woman. But he isn't in love with Wonder Woman. He's in love with Lois. Love isn't always about sex.

I guess I just find it hard to accept that someone would voluntarily go into a relationship where sex if it was done would be totally onesided and be okay with it.

In real life that is the number two reason women will leave men - because they are not getting theirs in the sack.

And I've only met OLD men who went into a relationship with a woman where sex wasn't important enough to pursue.

And it also strikes me as strange that Superman hasn't been tapped by the superstrong female community.

But,... That's another thread.

I guess I just find it hard to accept that someone would voluntarily go into a relationship where sex if it was done would be totally onesided and be okay with it.

In real life that is the number two reason women will leave men - because they are not getting theirs in the sack.

And I've only met OLD men who went into a relationship with a woman where sex wasn't important enough to pursue.

And it also strikes me as strange that Superman hasn't been tapped by the superstrong female community.

But,... That's another thread.

There are people in this world who place some things more highly than they do sex. And honestly, I think any relationship that ends solely because of poor sexual preformance is a bad relationship to begin with. The fact of the matter is that Clark loves Lois and doesn't love Diana. And no matter how tempted he may be to persue something with Diana, he'd probably be more miserable in the long run for doing so that he would if he didn't.

To the extent that I feel obliged to think about it I just generally go by the assumption that superpowers switch off during sex. Or at least just get turned way way down.

There are people in this world who place some things more highly than they do sex. And honestly, I think any relationship that ends solely because of poor sexual preformance is a bad relationship to begin with. The fact of the matter is that Clark loves Lois and doesn't love Diana. And no matter how tempted he may be to persue something with Diana, he'd probably be more miserable in the long run for doing so that he would if he didn't.

Forgive me.
I'm not placing sex above love,.. I'm placing The character in context.

If she started out with powers on a par with him, then lost them,.. that's okay with me.
If she gained powers, (Something I KNOW he can do for her if he really wanted.), I would be okay with that too.

I just can't wrap my mind around limiting yourself that much from the getgo.

As for the "wax on - wax off" answer to super powers,... That would be a serious weakness that someone as dirty as luthor would take advantage of.

I once read a story of a man who became stranded and had to live with Cold-blooded people, (Yeah it's fantasy). In the Story,.. by their standards he was super human since he didn't become sluggish as the temperature dropped, He was much faster than they even at their warmest,.. and he gained an involuntary harem since the women loved to lay up on him like he was a hot rock.

As happy as the people were to have him as a warrior friend and lover,.. he was quickly wishing for a warm blooded woman and someone who he could relate to at all temperatures he was comfortable at.

Looking at it from that position,.. Superman must be an extremely lonely man.

Sorry,... I'm bringing down a picture thread with semi-serious conversation,... Onward with the pictures:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Big6.JPG
    Big6.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 141
On a tangental note -

Varient, why does your sig read "We need a squirrel girl in the Marvel Universe"?

Is that a typo or is there just a joke I'm not getting?

Forgive me.
I'm not placing sex above love,.. I'm placing The character in context.

If she started out with powers on a par with him, then lost them,.. that's okay with me.
If she gained powers, (Something I KNOW he can do for her if he really wanted.), I would be okay with that too.

I just can't wrap my mind around limiting yourself that much from the getgo.

Love is a mysterious thing. If he truely loves Lois, and I mean truely loves her, then he'd be willing to set asside his need for stronger sexual satisfaction.

On a tangental note -

Varient, why does your sig read "We need a squirrel girl in the Marvel Universe"?

Is that a typo or is there just a joke I'm not getting?

two things.

1. that was written originally way back BEFORE GLA came out and became a instant hit and a good read.

2. typo? my poor spelling is almost legendary here and makes me the butt of a lotta jokes,... so you'll just have to tell me since at a fast glance i'm not seeing the mispell.
(sigh,.. note on the same overused piece of paper,.. "buy a dictionary and learn how to spell a word a day.)

To the extent that I feel obliged to think about it I just generally go by the assumption that superpowers switch off during sex. Or at least just get turned way way down.
*Jumping into the thread at a random glance through*

Personally, I just try not to assume that a Kryptonian male's body behaves exactly the same way that a human male's body does during orgasm. People only assume that Clark gets off with the force of a shotgun because they're under the impression that that particular muscle reflex acts the same way a human's does (only enhanced by the sun), but for all we know, Clark could have precision control over how much force withwhich his pee-pee shoots his love juice into Lois' hoo-hoo. :hyper:

two things.

1. that was written originally way back BEFORE GLA came out and became a instant hit and a good read.

2. typo? my poor spelling is almost legendary here and makes me the butt of a lotta jokes,... so you'll just have to tell me since at a fast glance i'm not seeing the mispell.
(sigh,.. note on the same overused piece of paper,.. "buy a dictionary and learn how to spell a word a day.)

No no, I meant typo like if you meant to write DC but accidentally put Marvel instead.

But if it dates to before Great Lakes Avengers then yeah that totally puts it in context. Thanks!

Personally, I just try not to assume that a Kryptonian male's body behaves exactly the same way that a human male's body does during orgasm. People only assume that Clark gets off with the force of a shotgun because they're under the impression that that particular muscle reflex acts the same way a human's does (only enhanced by the sun), but for all we know, Clark could have precision control over how much force withwhich his pee-pee shoots his love juice into Lois' hoo-hoo. :hyper:

See this is why I go with 'superpowers just shut down during sex'. Because then I don't have to sit around calculating precise levels of control over the velocity of the love-juice that pee-pees are shooting into hoo-hoos.

You obviously don't know what's hawt and what's nawt.

Werd.

More Wonder Woman goodness.

wwface.jpg

That's f#cking hardcore. Her lasso holding her together and all. Justice was a badass mini.

the worst part is that she was hot in that costume... aslong as it was intact!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"