Wonder Woman - Justice League (Unlimited) discussion thread

Discussion in 'Wonder Woman World' started by Primal Slayer, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

[​IMG]
    Discuss Wonder Womans portrayal in the JL(U) animated series ​

It's kind of crazy to think that this was WWs major reintroduction to the general audience since Superfriends ended back in the 70s.

It was also the first major change to her origins, a decision I am not sure they ever talked about? The movie seemed to take partial inspiration from this with Diana stealing the WW armor instead of winning it through bullets and bracelets.

2. DaddlerTheDalek Starship Captain

I think she was pretty cool in that show.

3. Milk Tray Guy 70s Man of Action

I liked how Diana was portrayed in JL/JLU. I liked the character design and I thought Susan Eisenberg did a great job in the role.

4. Blue Snowman Registered

I wasn't a huge fan of her portrayal in JLU. Susan Eisenberg did a fantastic job, but I felt like the writers just didn't like or get Wonder Woman. Especially her supporting cast, which was sidelined or treated pretty miserably (seriously, how was Cheetah so bad in this show?).