Wonder Woman Merchandise

It's hard to tell from the pics, but are the sculpts different for the whole figure, or just her head?

It looks like just the head. If I could I WOULD switch the faces on the figures lol
The arms too (upper arm) are original to the new figure

Last edited:
Hot Toys Wonder Woman:

18664455_1280818882016222_5566427554357132384_n.jpg

18740301_1280818915349552_4609354724588100381_n.jpg

I pre-ordered the "Wonder Woman: The Art and Making of the Film" book (by Sharon Gosling) and I am really looking forward to it.

Artbook-du-film-Wonder-Woman-anglais-668x600.jpg

Nice. I keep forgetting to tell you guys, that Walmart has REPACKAGED DC superhero films with a small WW figure and cardboard headband

I hear you. I picked up the MOS Jor-El and Superman figures, BvS WW figure, and the SS Batman figure so far. I wish I had found the Toys R Us exclusive BvS Heat Vision Superman back when it was released, because I'm sure it's expensive on ebay now.

I got all the figures from the MOS line except for the Supes with the kryptonian key. I got Knightmare Bats and Lex Luthor (I love it) from BvS, and SS Batman and Harley.

yeah, those exclusive are very expensive at this point, I got Zod vs Supes from MOS in my cart on Amazon, so some day the price drops I'll get it.

Here's compare pics guys. Still haven't figured out where They'll stay yet
mNvvL0K.jpg

Vhax7hf.jpg

awesome, my only grip with BvS WW is the face, other than that the figure is great...I don't get why they didnt get her face right, Catwoman from TDKR is very good and fairly faithfull to AH.

Nice. I keep forgetting to tell you guys, that Walmart has REPACKAGED DC superhero films with a small WW figure and cardboard headband

Too bad it's the New 52 Wonder Woman and not the movie version. I would have been all over that.

I got all the figures from the MOS line except for the Supes with the kryptonian key. I got Knightmare Bats and Lex Luthor (I love it) from BvS, and SS Batman and Harley.

yeah, those exclusive are very expensive at this point, I got Zod vs Supes from MOS in my cart on Amazon, so some day the price drops I'll get it.

Oh man, I'd love to get my hands on the Kryptonian key figure. I always wanted to have that as a keychain.
You better believe I'll be all over any Black Suit Superman variants for the JL line.

awesome, my only grip with BvS WW is the face, other than that the figure is great...I don't get why they didnt get her face right, Catwoman from TDKR is very good and fairly faithfull to AH.
Yeah I thought the same with the BvS Supes. The MoS looks better IMO.

Too bad it's the New 52 Wonder Woman and not the movie version. I would have been all over that.

Oh man, I'd love to get my hands on the Kryptonian key figure. I always wanted to have that as a keychain.
You better believe I'll be all over any Black Suit Superman variants for the JL line.
Yeah I went and looked closer today and did the same thing SG. I might have gotten one of them if I was wanting the animated stuff.
I got the Rubies Command Key. Walmart had it pretty cheap with a necklace around Halloween that year. Looks pretty close too!

It's probably tied to BvS as it has been delayed for a long time and it's releasing only nao in June/July 2017.

I think that's the WW movie figure rather than the BvS version. I would need to see closeups to judge how good the likeness is this time round.

Best Buy has good stuff for WW:

$10 for the Wonder Woman TV series seasons.
$13 for the Wonder Woman Animated Movie Graphic Novel edition (Both Superman: Doomsday and Batman: Dark Knight Returns graphic novels animated editions are also $13.

Walmart's version of these merchandises has a wearable tiara wrapped around the DCU DVD's.

Yeah I thought the same with the BvS Supes. The MoS looks better IMO.

Yeah I went and looked closer today and did the same thing SG. I might have gotten one of them if I was wanting the animated stuff.
I got the Rubies Command Key. Walmart had it pretty cheap with a necklace around Halloween that year. Looks pretty close too!

Oh man, Walmart had the command key? I totally missed out on that! Now I've got to check eBay to see how much they're going for.

Thanks for doing all the legwork! I also found a pretty nice looking keychain command key on eBay for around $15. It might be a little sturdier.
it looks like the same thing to me. yeah SG that's the same exact one. It's MADE by Rubies

Just so YOU know. Rubies makes alot of the Superhero costume props. They do very good work. Try searching for just about any hero made by Rubies before buying props if you're on a budget

I got my Mjolnir and Aqua Man's Trident from one of the Halloween shops. Both are Rubies and LOOK amazing.
Rubies USED to be Called Disguise. They make cheap but quality props. I'm HOPING they make WW's Tiara/headband and Bracers. The detail they produce has been repeatedly awesome.

Party City has a few WW Items from BvS. I think I'll wait to see if they get something updated from WW's own film

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten an extra mini poster of Diana lifting the tank? My surrounding theaters aren't participating, but I did get the WW pins for seeing it in IMAX. I'll trade!

The Theaters haven't been here either sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"