Wonder Woman News, Set & Official Photo Thread (Discussion Allowed)

John-An

Wonder Fingers!
Reaction score
Welcome to the Amazon Princess news, set & official pics thread. Discussion is allowed.

Last edited:
this needs to be here. :hrt:

gal.jpg

gal-gadot-diana-batman-vs-superman.png

source

^There's a pic of what looks like modern day Diana standing besides a Wayne Enterprise armored car. I wonder if this movie leads into BvS; as in there'll be some overlap, so we'll get to see the evenst of that movie - the battle of Metropolis, the senate hearing explosion, etc from Diana's point of view....?

I love that they give her this pose. Whether it be reflection on events or just a way to let things go, it's a nice quirk. She also does it BvS just after [BLACKOUT]Kal dies.[/BLACKOUT]

I love that they give her this pose. Whether it be reflection on events or just a way to let things go, it's a nice quirk. She also does it BvS just after [BLACKOUT]Kal dies.[/BLACKOUT]

Yup, I loved it. It seemed out of place or I couldn't quite place whatever she was tryna do there in my 1st watch. It looked better when I watched the movie again a week later. I think it was more like a quiet reflection of the events prior to that moment and Diana looks up to the sky to soak it all in. It was a nice touch.

Also, I love this scene. It was classy and magical. :ilv: :ilv:

19756481_1319540981477345_3503428426132585345_n.jpg

Yup, I loved it. It seemed out of place or I couldn't quite place whatever she was tryna do there in my 1st watch. It looked better when I watched the movie again a week later. I think it was more like a quiet reflection of the events prior to that moment and Diana looks up to the sky to soak it all in. It was a nice touch.

It's funny you say that because I felt a similar way on my first watch. Like that part of the scene seemed slow and dragged a little. But it's good there is a link to her movie now.

Thanks for posting this. Amazing how much detail they put into for the accessories and armor. I like the designs too.

Last edited:
Wrap photo:

tumblr_o6zmmqS88y1rs2uhvo1_1280.jpg

London filming:

tumblr_o14lseS8wu1rs2uhvo3_r1_1280.jpg

(I remember when this photo first came out, there was speculation that this was some portal where Ares would come through and attack Diana in London :oldrazz: )

tumblr_nylji6gFpv1rs2uhvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nynafaOaRR1rs2uhvo1_1280.png

tumblr_o14lseS8wu1rs2uhvo1_1280.jpg

VIDEO (when Diana and Steve first arrive):

[YT]O-M3uU-_OzE[/YT]

Some great sets and use of the town.

Am I the only one who hoped that all the Amazons, at least once, rode in a column through that town's streets? Just imagine it, Queen Hippolyta in the lead with all the Amazons riding with shields and swords and spears bristling everywhere right behind her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"