Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, that choice is quite interesting, she is a good actress and unknown. I just don't know if she could do Wonder Woman but then people said that about Chris Evans. I'd be curious to see this.

However, the poster above has says that Wonder Woman doesn't need someone who can act or to some degree. She is more than a warrior. Diana is a ambassador, meaning that she is quiet intelligent not only in warrior tactics but also in politics and has also wrote a book. Also, she is a very compassionate person. So I feel that we need a actress whom can be strong not just in a phsyical sense but also show an intellectual and compassionate side to her as well.

Go watch Gina Carano in any interview, the girl is an absolute doll, very lovely woman. Then go watch her in the ring, fierce as all bad place. That's why I feel Gina is perfect for Wonder Woman. Compassionate is no problem for her. Gina could fiercely pull off the fighting and war strategist side of intellectual, but I did not consider the ambassador side of it, you may be right. She would have to work on that.

regardless of who gets the role i think you need to get some big time supporting players in this film to carry it. kinda like nolan's batman had all those stalwart actors in it.

Go watch Gina Carano in any interview, the girl is an absolute doll, very lovely woman. Then go watch her in the ring, fierce as all bad place. That's why I feel Gina is perfect for Wonder Woman. Compassionate is no problem for her. Gina could fiercely pull off the fighting and war strategist side of intellectual, but I did not consider the ambassador side of it, you may be right. She would have to work on that.

reverse-1244541171_gina-carano2.gif

I know the Phoebe Tonkin and Hilary Rhoda suggestions can't be serious.They just can't be.

I know the Phoebe Tonkin and Hilary Rhoda suggestions can't be serious.They just can't be.

and if they are, what?

my choice is carano. i throw two other names out for ****s and giggles. not once did i try to legitimize either of them as actresses, but i know that didn't matter to you. good job with the manips by the way, im sure wb is calling you for your suggestions. lol.

Um...I am relaxed.

sure seemed like the suggestion was enough for you to throw a fit.

Last edited:
ЯɘvlveR;23755563 said:
sure seemed like the suggestion was enough for you to throw a fit.

If you really believe that, then I don't think you really know what it means to "throw a fit." Or what it looks like. :o

Tonkin sure looks the part. She may not be a good enough actress though.

You know what I find weird about the HYPE is that despite the fact we have members from many parts of the world, you never see them suggest people,we in America, haven't seen somewhere our media with mass exposure(Gemma or Phoebe).

I'd love to see someone suggest Claire Foy for Wasp or insert non-Monica Bellucci Italian actress for Hippolyta.

You know what I find weird about the HYPE is that despite the fact we have members from many parts of the world, you never see them suggest people,we in America, haven't seen somewhere our media with mass exposure(Gemma or Phoebe).

I'd love to see someone suggest Claire Foy for Wasp or insert non-Monica Bellucci Italian actress for Hippolyta.

Well, the board is still majorly American for the most part. That's just how it is.

i suggested caterina murino for wondy a while back. how about her for wondy's mom?

blanca soto is another actress I'd mention. she's a mexican novela actress not sure if anyone has mentioned her.
Blanca%2BSoto2.jpg

she's 5-10. gorgeous, not sure about her accent or her acting credits though.

[YT]http://youtu.be/62Bzb5Y1JhI[/YT]

Last edited:
ЯɘvlveR;23758861 said:
i suggested caterina murino for wondy a while back. how about her for wondy's mom?

The Bond Girl?

Nah, she's a little too young for Hippolyta unless WW's like 18. Otherwise they'd look like sisters on screen.

The immortal thing works in comics but in real life people age over the course of 3 movies(Tobey Mcguire. Bale.) There probably should be some distance in age of the actresses.

The amazons are all a lot older than they look. I figure Diana and Hippolyta's actresses should be 15 years apart, minimum.

The Bond Girl?

Nah, she's a little too young for Hippolyta unless WW's like 18. Otherwise they'd look like sisters on screen.

The immortal thing works in comics but in real life people age over the course of 3 movies(Tobey Mcguire. Bale.) There probably should be some distance in age of the actresses.

that makes sense.

After seeing the cover of JL with the NuCheetah, it reminded me of that chick from Hellboy. If Cheetah were used, I doubt they'd do the woman in a cheetah outfit, so how inhuman should she look?

I think they can do it without going full CGI Lizard territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"