Wonder Woman Thread Reborn! - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHO THE **** IS EMILY BLUNT REALLY? THE GIRL AIN'T MERYL STREEP, YALL SERIOUSLY NEED TO HOP OFF. My God, some of you guys act like "omg omg this girl is Kate Winslet, she's Meryl Streep! She should get the part!"

Where is our proof that she can handle and exude the physicality and confidence of the role? I know where Bridget Regan's proof is, it's her fantastic, and widely critically acclaimed work on The Legend of the Seeker. Has Emily Blunt in her entire career had to do any advanced fighting of any kind, ever?

Im not even that big of a fan of Blunt as WW (wouldnt be mad if she got it tho). But seriously here are the facts:
1) Blunt has been praised for roles in Devil Wears Prada, Sunshine Cleaning, and The Young Victoria and has racked up a few award nominations, not Oscars though.
Regan was on a 2 season long, lukewarm received fantasy show on TV. She did not get critical acclaim
2) People know who Blunt is over Regan so saying: "WHO THE **** IS EMILY BLUNT REALLY?" is just kinda ridiculous when trying to support Regan who is barely known

I saw LotS. It's meh to me. REgan wasnt anything special. She could be good for WW, but she hasnt seen anything to impress me yet. But that's just my opinion.

But the facts are there. Blunt is critically acclaimed and is a rising star, Regan isnt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUXdC2fQ9jQ

There you go. Random Emily Blunt interview vid, I don't see Wonder Woman at all. Youtube any Bridget Regan interview vid. Hell google image her. Anything. Bridget Regan just 100% exudes Wonder Woman in looks, posture, mannerisms, her actions. Looking at Bridget feels literally like your looking at Wonder Woman.

Welll hmm...i think most people know that interviews do not equal talent. ALso i think that actors...act so the way they are in real life isnt how they are in movies or so Ive heard

Critically acclaimed work on Legend of the Seeker? LOL WHAT THE **** IS LEGEND OF THE SEEKER REALLY?

WHO THE **** IS EMILY BLUNT REALLY? THE GIRL AIN'T MERYL STREEP, YALL SERIOUSLY NEED TO HOP OFF. My God, some of you guys act like "omg omg this girl is Kate Winslet, she's Meryl Streep! She should get the part!"

Where is our proof that she can handle and exude the physicality and confidence of the role? I know where Bridget Regan's proof is, it's her fantastic, and widely critically acclaimed work on The Legend of the Seeker. Has Emily Blunt in her entire career had to do any advanced fighting of any kind, ever?
lol. chill bro.

and nobody cares about The Legend of the Seeker.

I have no idea who Bridget Regan is, or LOTS...I only know Emily Blunt and her movies :D

I've been a long time Bridget fan, but even I would say that calling her LOTS turn 'critically acclaimed' is going a tad too far. Claims like that are one of the reasons why a lot of WW fans call us Reganites...crazy (to put it kindly).

Last edited:
819200860356AM_De-RailedTopic.jpg

I've been a long time Bridget fan, but even I would say that calling her LOTS turn 'critically acclaimed' is going a tad too far. Claims like that are one of the reasons why a lot of WW fans call us Reganites...crazy (to put it kindly).
We MJ fans get called "f'loons" by childish halfwits. Quite amusing actually :hehe:

Emily Blunt is NOT Wonder Woman, just stop it already. She has none of the right qualities period.

There are some legit unknowns that could work, Regan, Swan and Cole come to mind.

As far as Known Names? the only ones that the studios would go with is probably:
Biel
MEW
Abbie Cornish
Olivia Wilde
Roony Mara
at the bottome of that list I'd put BLUNT...

I agree. Blunt doesn't spark anything in me when thinking of her as WW. Great actress, but she's just not WW material.

I wanted Blunt as Carol Ferris, so she can use that accent of hers as Star Sapphire. Yes I have been influenced by the Timmverse version.

What are these qualities and sparks that make us want less talented actresses in the role?

Usually the physique.

DrCosmic, take those shades off. Can't you see the sparkles?

Explains Hayley Atwell casting...:o

Emily Blunt ain't ****. She doesn't have the look or feel of Wonder Woman, has done no advanced physical work of any kind, and has done nothing to prove she can exude the confidence and fierceness needed to create a convincing Wonder Woman.

why because she has'nt played an action hero lol

thats like saying Keven branagh shouldn't of directed thor because he never did action

Blunt has certainly got the acting skills, no doubt about that.

But her face and eyes are very seductive, perfect for Catwoman.
But her looks don't suit Wonder Woman...but maybe I'm wrong? Cause I've just found this picture, and she looks pretty fierce here.

Emily-Blunt-001.jpg

i wouldn't be mad but i agree with some people i dont care for her look she just looks too nice for bigger name i would prefer gemma atreton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"