BvS Wonder Woman's Role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Part 1

Given the recent subforum reorganization, the WW-related threads were moved from this forum to Wonder Woman forum.

This thread will serve to house discussion of the character, specific to her appearance in BvS. Do visit the WW forum for more detailed discussion (Gadot, costume, Olympians, villains, etc.)

2po431v.jpg

I like Wondy's lasso of truth being used as a bridge to connect Supes and Bats.

Also, I think WW is gonna have a pretty decent role. Notice we've seen her in about 5 different looks.

1. The red dress from the trailer
2. The white dress from the trailer
3. The silver dress from the EW pic with Bruce.
4. The blue outfit from the set pics.
5. The WW uniform.

That seems like she's in quite a few scenes. Excited!

Also, I think WW is gonna have a pretty decent role. Notice we've seen her in about 5 different looks.

1. The red dress from the trailer
2. The white dress from the trailer
3. The silver dress from the EW pic with Bruce.
4. The blue outfit from the set pics.
5. The WW uniform.

That seems like she's in quite a few scenes. Excited!
Yea her part definitely isn't cameo status. Batman, Superman, Lois, Luthor and maybe Holly Hunter's character are the only ones I see with bigger roles

WB wouldn't be marketing her this much so soon if her part was small

As I said, this is a Trinity film after all.

Happy as a pig in a ****. :woot:

This thread needs a Wonder Woman gif.

1336287064121560612.gif

Does she create that massive explosion by slapping her gauntlets together, or is that another scene. I love that look on her face when she gets knocked back. She just shrugs it off and has that look like "you done ****ed up."

While it may appear she is fighting Superman at this moment, I feel that's just great editing in order to mislead the viewing audience. I have a strong suspicion that during this 'final battle' we see happening all three of them are fighting Doomsday (whom I believe to be that 'great threat' that was described in the plot synopsis).

While it may appear she is fighting Superman at this moment, I feel that's just great editing in order to mislead the viewing audience. I have a strong suspicion that during this 'final battle' we see happening all three of them are fighting Doomsday (whom I believe to be that 'great threat' that was described in the plot synopsis).

Yeah, there's lots of, shall we say, unintended misdirection in the trailer.

Also, the crossing of the bracelets was a thing from the comics, seeing as there her specific Amazon bracelets were forged from shards of Zeus' Ageis. That allows them to dissipate energy attacks.

That's what I think too. If that's what it turns out to be, it's going to be ****ing awesome. :woot:

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman fighting Doomsday = :jd:

What ever is happening, I don't think that once WW gets involved that it's a fight between Superman and Batman that she's involved in.

Yeah I really don't see them having her fight Superman when they already have Batman vs. Superman. They will save that for a Justice League movie most likely.

Yeah I really don't see them having her fight Superman when they already have Batman vs. Superman. They will save that for a Justice League movie most likely.

Or she could be helping the ole boy out. :gngl:

I would think by the next film (Justice League movie) that they'd all be on the same side by then, and probably recruiting the rest of the team.

As I said, this is a Trinity film after all.

Happy as a pig in a ****. :woot:

I never doubted Wonder Woman having more than a cameo, since they announced her before even Lex and Alfred.

Or she could be helping the ole boy out. :gngl:

I would think by the next film (Justice League movie) that they'd all be on the same side by then, and probably recruiting the rest of the team.

Yep, this film will be full of conflict between the big 2 and will likely fully resolve it. That would get devalued if they didn't trust each other throughout Justice League, even if there are natural conflicts during the film.

What ever is happening, I don't think that once WW gets involved that it's a fight between Superman and Batman that she's involved in.

That's what I feel it is too.

Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman fighting Doomsday = :jd:

Can't wait.

Last edited:
Ha, I didn't think of that. Good idea. There's a moment in the leaked outline, whether it's true or not, where
Batman pleads his innocence about an incident at the hearing Superman attends, where he loses control of his powers. Maybe they could add Wonder Woman near the end of the fight, lassoing Batman up. 100% confirming to Superman that Batman wasn't involved, instead of merely taking his word for it.

Ha, I didn't think of that. Good idea. There's a moment in the leaked outline, whether it's true or not, where
Batman pleads his innocence about an incident at the hearing Superman attends, where he loses control of his powers. Maybe they could add Wonder Woman near the end of the fight, lassoing Batman up. 100% confirming to Superman that Batman wasn't involved, instead of merely taking his word for it.

I actually think it's going to be the opposite. Batman is going to have a moment where he sees the efficacy of the lasso, and Superman will volunteer to be put under it's power to prove something to Bruce.

Ok...so I don't want to sound like a perv (maybe a little cuz I'm a hot blooded young man and Gadot is hot, hot, hot :ilv:), but we are almost certainly guaranteed a shirtless scene from both Supes and Bats to display the body they worked so hard for to be in full display. Do you think we'll have a similar treatment with Gadot? Of course not exactly shirtless, but maybe some loose drapery of Greek fashion to show off her not so skinny physique? I doubt a bikini scene would fit into the moodiness of this movie (this isn't Fast and Furious after all :whatever:)

Ok...so I don't want to sound like a perv (maybe a little cuz I'm a hot blooded young man and Gadot is hot, hot, hot :ilv:), but we are almost certainly guaranteed a shirtless scene from both Supes and Bats to display the body they worked so hard for to be in full display. Do you think we'll have a similar treatment with Gadot? Of course not exactly shirtless, but maybe some loose drapery of Greek fashion to show off her not so skinny physique? I doubt a bikini scene would fit into the moodiness of this movie (this isn't Fast and Furious after all :whatever:)

I doubt it.

I actually think it's going to be the opposite. Batman is going to have a moment where he sees the efficacy of the lasso, and Superman will volunteer to be put under it's power to prove something to Bruce.

Maybe the lasso of truth is used on both of them at the same time and it shows them the vision of the future (the SM soldiers, BM fighting them, etc...) of what will happen if they continue fighting each other.

Why couldnt we get Emily Blunt for Wonder Woman :csad:

You know somebody actually willing to put in the hard work to bulk up for a role?

Why couldnt we get Emily Blunt for Wonder Woman :csad:

You know somebody actually willing to put in the hard work to bulk up for a role?

Because God hates fanboys and feels the need to punish them for the sin of whining on message boards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"