WOO HOO, new Mighty Ducks movie!!!!!

Godzilla2000 said:
*shrugs* Whatever. Moving on then...what about Greedo not shooting first and it being Jar Jar instead?
I think you might be on to something...I dunno. I am a bit of a f-cktard.

Well, you're not as stubborn as Magneto Doom in his obstinance over the acting in the LOTR movies. Something tells me he likes brainless fare like 2 Fast 2 Furious.

so we're basically watching Might Ducks One with role reversal.

Pacy = Emilio
Emilio = Old German guy

Great!! Can we say BLOCKBUSTER??!!!

I didn't know anyone wanted the first 2 sequels?

Equint77 said:
so we're basically watching Might Ducks One with role reversal.

Pacy = Emilio
Emilio = Old German guy

Great!! Can we say BLOCKBUSTER??!!!

I don't know about you, but I can say it.... not in reference to this upcomming flick though.

Personally, I think this will flop. We won't ever see this movie made.

FlameHead said:
I don't know about you, but I can say it.... not in reference to this upcomming flick though.

Personally, I think this will flop. We won't ever see this movie made.

I was being sarcastic.

:D

The Joker said:
how am I supposed to believe the best youth hocky team in the world (as established in the second movie)

That ruined the suspension of disbelief for me. Canada didn't even give them a good fight, and Canada is the biggest hockey nation in the world. Canada should have been the team to beat in that movie, not Iceland, who doesn't even have a national hockey team last I checked.

I always had a problem with that. I always chaulked that up to the Americans trying to convince themselves they are better than Canada in the sport. They had to put that in a movie becuase there's no way in hell it would happen in real life.

They should have the cowboy as the coach instead. He owns everyone :D

Well I hope Josh will end up doing this movie, but I must say he's likely to be moving on to bigger projects soon. I saw him in London doing a play with Patrick Stewart called "A Life in the Theatre" and he was great with the material he was given :up:

CrAnE said:
That's kind of like what I had in mind for a D4. Mine goes something like this:

The NHL is on strike but it's alright because none of the former ducks made it to the the pros. Adam Banks got the closest but he had a knee injury. Anyway the NHL is on strike and the olympic games are coming up and the US has no hockey team since none of the US players wants to leave the states anyway for safety reasons. So Gordon Bombay, who still has his job in some branch of the olympics suggest that the US team doesn't use pros. Bombay re-unties all of the Ducks from D1,D2 and D3 and Coach Orein and forms the new team USA aka the Mighty Ducks. And that'll be the last one.

But hey that's just me talking.

By the way I loved D3. That's right I said it I think that was a great movie.

jesus christ, it's like "the replacements" version of "miracle"

BeserkerHilf said:
jesus christ, it's like "the replacements" version of "miracle"
Honestly I liked D3 more than I did D2

Matt said:
The cowboy hockey player...from D2 and D3.

He was awesome.
WOw, am I the only one who liked Fulton Reed? He kicked ass when he had to.

David Starsky said:
whatever happened to Emilio Estevez anyways?:cool:

He did the Ducks movies and then hollywood never returned his calls again.

One of the kids from the original MD movies went to my junior high school in Bakersfield when I was going in 1990, Marguerite Moreau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"